IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
April 27, 2021 1:05 PM
“Ate there on 4/23/21 felt off for 24 hours followed by 48 hours nausea, vomiting diarrhea and pain. Just getting on my feet 4/27. I'm 62 so I'm sure it hit me harder than a younger person. Severely dehydrated even with gatorade. It went right through me in 20-30 minutes. ”
April 21, 2021 5:54 AM
“On 4-20-21 I ordered delivery.
I ate a turkey and swiss on wheat with tomatoes, lettuce, black olives, cucumbers, salt / pepper and oil / vinegar. Not toasted. Also some baked lays and vitamin water.
Within about 4 hours symptoms began. It started with severe gas and bloating. Gas basically s... melled like the turkey from my sandwich. Later I was woken up after trying to turn in for the night by a sudden burst of nausea and vomited up what looked like the entire chewed up sandwich only partially broken down. Then came the stomach pain and diarrhea. I only vomited the one time thankfully but the severe gas, cramping, and diarrhea are the worst. Also still feel nauseated. Not my first rodeo with food poisoning but hopefully it subsides soon. I basically lost an entire nights sleep. Trying to sip fluids/gatorade and resting.
Folks at subway might want to check their goods. ”
April 6, 2021 1:12 PM
“I hadn’t eaten much all day. Went there and bought cilantro shrimp and a pouch of seaweed salad. Immediately went home and placed in fridge. Ate both around 7 and felt a little odd within 2 hours. Went to bed and woke up from nausea. Around 11:30 ran to bathroom with diarrhea and vomiting simultane... ously. Thank god I had a trash can by toilet or I would have had a terrible mess. This continued on and off for about 4 hours then I was able to sleep. It’s morning and I am weak and slightly dizzy. Still have very loose stool but no vomiting. Watered down Gatorade is helping as I keep improving. I think it was the seaweed salad but could have been the shrimp. Once I vomited all that up was when I was finally able to sleep. There was nothing else in my stomach. My husband did not eat either and is fine ”
April 3, 2021 2:22 PM
“I had a triple shot venti Mocha, hot with whipped cream on Thursday morning 4/1/21 around 7am. I had not eaten anything prior to going there and I didn't eat anything with my drink. My last meal was dinner on Wednesday. I felt fine in the morning and went through my normal routine. About an hour aft... er I finished the Mocha (around 8:30-9:00 am) I felt really full and bloated. About hour after that, I felt jabbing stomach pain. This continued for hours and worsened throughout the day. I had no appetite and did not eat anything all day. I began vomiting profusely that afternoon. I sipped ginger ale but continued bouts of vomiting and severe, painful dry heaving. I had severe body aches from head to toe and the dry heaving made it so much worse. I went to bed in pain at around 10pm and woke up a few hours later with a fever 100.8. On Friday morning the fever was 101.3, but quickly resolved after sipping gatorade and ginger ale. I ate dry toast around 11 am yesterday (Friday). The jabbing pain was gone, and I still had slight nausea. By around 5:30 yesterday afternoon, I finally felt hungry. I ate two eggs without a problem, but the body aches persisted. I am still slightly sore today, but my abdomen feels like I barely survived a boxing match. I believe this was not related to any other issue - I felt perfectly normal before the onset and have been isolated since January 2020. I had only just began leaving my house very recently and had been there drive thru several other times during the week.
Update: For clarity, I had a Venti Mocha, triple shot with whipped cream. There is a second item label on the cup for a short drink, add whip – it is a cup of whipped cream for my dog (He did not get sick). ”
March 30, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 25, 2021
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed female employee mopping floor and then placed mop into bucket then went to 3- compartment sink and poured soap into hands and washed her hands and arms at said sink and placed on gloves. Instructed to wash hands at d... esignated hand washing sink. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)(citation issued)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying devices at hand sink. Must provide and maintain at all times. Manager provide paper towels at sink during inspection. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)(cos)(citation issued)
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a massive amount of slimy pink and black substance on interior parts and dripping on to ice inside of ice machine. Must remove ice clean and sanitize ice machine and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-005)(citation issued)
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper temperature of ready to eat food such as appx. 2lbs. Coleslaw at 45. 7f inside of walk in cooler dated dot marked (sat) which was 3/20/21. Product was discarded by manager. Must have cold holding foods at 41. 0f or below. Appx. 2lbs. $7. (cos)(priority 7-38-005)(citation issued)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no pest control log book with a receipt of service. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-020(c)
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed a large bottle of gatorade stored down inside of ice bin at soda machine where ice is used for human consumption at service counter. Must remove ice and bottle,clean and sanitize ice bin. (priority foundation 7-38-005)(citation issued)
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: must provide a clean container to store ice scoop when not in use.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test kit to check sanitizing solution ppm's at 3- compartment sink. Must provide and maintain. (priroity foundation 7-38-005)(citation issued)
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on fan guard covers in walk in cooler,wheel bases of fryer unit.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed a heavy water leak coming from pipe in wall at hand sink. Must repair and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace damaged and missing wall bases under 3- compartment sink and walk in cooler. Must grout floor under and around fryer unit and near 3- compartment sink.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean excessive build up on floor and lower wall bases under front service counter and under fryer unit. Must remove excessive water from floor and keep dry.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handlers training for employees. Must provide and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 29, 2021 1:15 AM
“On 3/27/21 I ordered a footlong on Italian with ham egg and bacon with American cheese. I added lettuce, spinach, cucumber, Mayo and hunny mustard. I ate it shortly after I got to my destination (about 30 min later) the food was extremely soggy. I started getting a headache like 30-40 min later. I t... ook medicine as I would a normal headache. I drank water and Gatorade and nothing helped. I ended up taking a nap with an ice pack on my neck. It did not help. About 8pm on 3/27/21 I got sudden diarrhea and started vomiting with stomach cramps. I took pepto bismol pills to help. Still not feeling good 24 hrs later. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, headache (slightly there now), and vomiting as of 12:14am on 3/29/21. ”
February 25, 2021 12:50 AM
“This location had just opened up so on the evening of Monday 2/22/21 I ordered their chips and queso and a drink to go. I slept awfully in much discomfort and the next morning I vomited most everything up. In an attempt to hydrate myself I took sips of gatorade and that afternoon threw up again. I w... as in much abdominal discomfort for the 48 hours post exposure. ”
February 21, 2021 6:31 PM
“I ate from this one location while visiting my uncle for the week. When the pizza got there it seemed normal but the day after I woke up with massive diarrhea and sulfur burps or some people call it an acid reflux. This went on for a week and even right now I’m still suffering from diarrhea and vomi... ting. I’ve been so ill since then I’ve been drinking nothing but Gatorade and water it’s like every time I go into the bathroom I get scared on what’s gonna happen and this happened to my uncles girlfriend and their kid. Never ordering this again. ”
February 11, 2021 11:28 AM
“Ordered the red, chicken, and cheese enchilada plate that comes with rice and beans. Less than an hour after eating the meal, I started to experience stomach pain that increased to intense cramping and bloating. Vomiting and diarrhea followed shortly after and these lasted all night. My husband had... to get me medicine and Gatorade in the middle of the night because it got so bad. The only other things I ate were all shared by my family who is fine. ”
February 6, 2021 10:00 AM
“Ate clams from a buffet Goodevening,
Would to file a formal complain there. We arrived in Boracay Feb. 2, 2021 and checked in at La Carmela. Since then, we opted to eat anywhere but on Feb. 5, 2021, my husband & 1 dined in at their buffet that costs 599 each since its our last night in Bora. Unfo... rtunately my husband got sick after eating the clams from the buffet. Both of us ate all whats in the buffet except with the clams. Im 1 month pregnant as well thats why im picky with the foods i eat. 6pm we started eating then finished at 9:30pm. Around 11pm my husband started to puke & defecate a lot. At 3 am he started to feel worse. I gave him oresol & bioflu for first aid but upon assessment he needs to be hydrated. I called front desk of La Carmela & they assisted us to & from St. Gabriel Hospital. My husband got stable from the IV meds & fluids. Lab tests results came out & he was diagnosed with AMOEBIASIS. Amoebiasis can be transmitted by: ingestion of faecally contaminated food or water containing amoebic cysts. Well of course i contacted Henann since thats the only restaurant we ate that night. Initial reaction was to catch their attention informing them about the situation. At first i was asking for them to assist us or shoulder only half of the hospital bill that was 8k. I was coordinating and as per protocol since my husband was the only one infected out of 120 guests that night, its not possible for them to shoulder it. My point was, what if it just manifested earlier to my husband? Not all individuals have same reaction with what they eat. My husband eats seafood in Manila & for 32 yrs, it was his first time to be on IV infusion. It means high amoebic cysts where in the clams. They did was useless phone calls instead of helping us. They did not extend any help. Very rude customer service. They ruined our honeymoon plus they put my husband's life in danger. Thank goodness i didnt ate anything from the seafoods. We are all worried especially in this time of Covid but they didnt extend any help even a gatorade, banana or our transfer since we were late in the airport. Attached on the next email are proofs of our dine in, labs & hospital bill. Hoping that you reprimand or whatever you can do. I can do bashing to them but it wont do anything. The damage has been done. Feb 5, 2021 ”