IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 30, 2021 1:36 PM
March 27, 2021 6:42 PM
“My dad bought me mussels that you could microwave in September 2019 (I only just found this website). We cooked them the next day and followed the microwave instructions but I ended up with the worst food poisoning in my life. If they still sell them I would stay away unless you want to do the other... cooking method ”
March 26, 2021 4:14 AM
“First day at the resort and had both seafood dishes including lobster, mussels, shrimp, scallops & mahi mahi.
Within an hour after consumption I had intense abdominal cramping, diarrhea that lasted for hours, faintness, light headed east, weakness, and ongoing cramping. ”
February 7, 2021 8:48 AM
“Had the lobster roll and the mussels...my friend had mussels, no symptoms. 2 hours later sweats, nausea and i threw up. For the next 12 hours, explosive diarrhea and vomiting. ”
February 1, 2021 4:33 AM
“Went there on Saturday, January 30th around 5:30pm. Ate ribs (which were dry and did not seem fresh), spinach and mashed potatoes for the meal and pumpkin crab bisque and mussels for appetizers. Woke up Sunday morning feeling bad and it worsened throughout the day. I spent Sunday evening vomiting an... d trying to control explosive diarrhea. My wife filled up on bread and soup and only ate three or four bites of her meal before boxing it up. ”
January 26, 2021 5:36 AM
“Mussels Last night ”
Frozen seafood products sold at Asda, Sainsbury's, and more - recalled due to possible salmonella contamination
January 25, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of several chilled and frozen seafood products by several retailers (Asda, Sainsbury's, Co-op, Waitrose & Partners) because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where i... t was bought for a full refund.
- by Sainsbury’s Mussels (Chilled) (150g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cockles (Chilled) (90g). Best before: All Date codes.
- Co-op Cooked Mussels (Chilled) (140g). Best before: All date codes.
- Asda Seafood Selection (Mussels, seafood bites and king prawns) (Chilled) (240g). Best before: 22, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 January 2021.
- Asda Cooked Mussels (Chilled) (150g). Best before: 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 January 2021.
- by Sainsbury’s Seafood Selection (Chilled) (200g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cooked Cockles (Frozen) (200g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cooked Mussels (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Seafood Selection (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All Date codes.
- Waitrose & Partners Essential Frozen Seafood Selection, (King prawns, mussels and squid rings) (Frozen) (250g). Best before: All dates up to and including end January 2022.
- Co-op Cooked Seafood Selection (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All date codes.
- Waitrose & Partners Essential Cooked Seafood Selection, (Mussels, king prawns and squid) (Chilled) (200g). Best before: All use by dates from 20 December 2020 to 20 January 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
January 22, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 19, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: no person in charge present at the time of inspection. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: noted... no certified food manager on duty while tcs foods. Instructed management that a certified food manager must be present at all times tcs foods are prepared and served and also the person in charge must have a city of chicago certificate by next inspection (upon being inspected). No food is prepared and/or served at this time. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. No citation issued.
14. Required records available: shellstock tags, parasite destruction
- comments: noted shellfish (mussels)in a container inside the walk in cooler with no identification tags as required by the code. Instructed management to always have tags attached to the each batch until the last product is used and then the tag must be stored for an additional 90 days in a folder. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 20 lbs of products worth $46. 00 through denaturing process. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: noted low temperature dish washing machine not in use not properly sanitizing. Sanitizing strength of sanitizer (chlorine) at the time of inspection was 00 ppm. Dish washing machine is not in use at this time of inspection (late opener). No citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: noted no thermometers inside walk in cooler unit conspicuously posted to monitor the ambient temperature of equipment. Instructed to equip all refrigeration units with accurate and working thermometer.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 noted over 5 live roaches on floor underneath the dish washing machine. Instructed to detail clean and sanitize affected areas, eliminate pest activity. Instructed to consult with pest control company and have premises treated. Priority foundation #7-38-020(a)
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: noted serving plates on shelves at the kitchen prep area not properly stored. Instructed to invert all serving plates on shelves to prevent dust accumulation.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: noted ice build up inside the walk in freezer on the floor and shelves. No ice noted on food products. Instructed to repair and maintain the condensation unit.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: noted ice scoops stored on top of ice bins at the bar. Instructed to remove and provide an ice scoop holder
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: noted leaking at piping underneath the dish washing machine and connection pipe above the dish washing machine. Instructed to repair and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted standing water underneath the cooking stove and underneath the dish washing machine/3 compartment sink. Instructed to detail clean and maintain dry floors. Also clean and maintain floors at the second floor dry storage area. Must also clean and sanitizes areas where the roach activity was noted.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 11, 2021 11:58 AM
“I bought the mussels frozen $3 from the frozen aisle and ate it well cooked last night.. I woke up with an upset stomach and have been diarrhea since then nonstop Today. ”
January 3, 2021 3:36 AM
Recent Interesting Reports
April 1, 2021 1:14 PM
“1 milktea that came to me late and warm with no ice anymore, and a samgyup bowl. Hours later I had to wake up from my nap to start throwing up and releasing LBM for 7 times. ”
March 25, 2021 1:23 PM
“Girlfriend and I had the bigger night out for two which included the cheese fondue, a salad, all of the entrees and then a chocolate fondue. I woke with Diarrhea the next morning and then vomiting for the next 3 days after that. My girlfriend and I both experienced this. ”
April 12, 2021 2:09 AM
“I ate their Big Fish sandwich on April 2rd, 2021 approx 9pm. The next morning I had diarrhea beginning approx 9am, 15 times that day and 11 the next day - consistently through the entire week. Nausea, major stomach cramps, slight fever on and off, chills. it is now Sunday the 11th. Still have diarrh... ea, less frequent 3-4 times a day the past few days. Went to the doctor on April 7 for blood urine and stool labs. White blood cell count very high(which means trying to fight off an infection). Other results vary as well, too many to list. Formal diagnosis has not been offfered yet by my doctor who is out of office this past week. 8 days in and still having horrible diarrhea. ”
April 7, 2021 1:16 AM
“After eating this I became really ill I couldn’t sleep all night in my stomach and my ribs was hurting I woke up this morning and as soon as I got to the toilet I vomit it so much my vomit it smells very acidic ”
April 3, 2021 3:15 PM
“I got a breakfast burrito and chicken strips for lunch and by 6pm I was feeling extreme abdominal pains. I have had awful vomiting and diarrhea as well as nausea. ”
March 31, 2021 10:45 PM
“Good culture probiotic pineapple smoothie Me, I had it around 1pm and felt nauseous until 5:30pm when I threw up
March 29, 2021 7:13 AM
“I picked up an online order for dinner and it made me horribly sick, ordered a burrito ”
April 7, 2021 4:06 PM
“Within 1-2 weeks apart., Impossible Burger. Same person was sick from 2 separate locations in 2 states within 1-2 weeks. Symptoms started within few hours. First case symptoms started within an hour of purchase. Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Second case started today a few hours ago purchased imp... ossible burger at another location. Currently have nausea and feel like I will vomit soon. ”
March 21, 2021 12:56 PM
“Huge Burger Plain, Hush Puppies ”