Report date: Feb 20, 2020
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up procedures or supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide both. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the grease buildup on top of the broiler. Clean the top of the dish machine and interior of the 3 door prep cooler in the rear kitchen.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: clean the floor in the rear food prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: clean the grease and dust build up on the ventilation hood and filters.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report #2320358 on 10/23/19 not corrected: 55 - observed food splatters and dust buildup on ceiling tiles in rear prep area. Instructed manager to clean and maintain. 57 - observed no food handler training available. All food handlers must provide food handler training. 58 - observed no allergen training available. All certified managers must provide allergen training. Priority foundation 7-42-090. Citation issued.