Food Safety 1 year ago
“Nice raw burger from McDonalds. Absolutely disgusting.”
More incidents from:
“Nice raw burger from McDonalds. Absolutely disgusting.”
“My boyfriend and I both ate 2 daily doubles each - Myself and my boyfriend both started feeling upset stomachs about a hour after we ate the followed by diarrhea, nausea and stomach pain. Still suffering diarrhea almost 24hours later. ”
“Ordered food for 4 people, but only three of us consumed a McFlurry and a shamrock shake. Symptoms of stomach virus started about an hour after finishing with vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea. ”
“Think it is a McChicken Feel Nauseous, Light Stomach, Weird Bowel Movement’s, and feel like disagreeable
Me and My brother ”
“Mcfeast from there After 8 hours of consumption. 4 family members. ”
“Pesto Had pesto on cheese and crackers last night. New container of Genoese fresh basil pesto. Best before date 14 March 2020. QR code 9 417606 000470. Had 5 crackers at 10pm with pesto on. Woke up at 1:00 with reflux symptoms, burning in chest. Woke up at 4:00 feeling... nauseous, diahorrea then 2 hours later vomiting- unable to keep anything down. Severe stomach cramps. The thought of the pesto makes me feel more nauseous. Had nothing to drink or eat since. ”
“Four of us shared about 6 different types of rolls varying in types, both raw and cooked. Plus a grilled calamari plate. Our guests were up all last night due to being ill with vomiting, watery diarrhea, severe aches, nausea, sweating, chills, etc and led us to become rather dehydrated.... So miserable and disappointed! ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Oatmeal cookies from bakery they were discounted for $1.50. Really bad bubble gut....tummy ache and throwing up. Burps are horrible I ate about 6 cookies right before bed around midnight. Woke up at 9am running to the bathroom w diarreah and had nausea. Constant pure liquid diarreah and tummy aches... along with really horrible smelling burps and lots of burping. Body chills are the worst I can't get warm. I'm the only one who ate the cookies ”
“A group of 4 ladies ate on Sunday, Feb 16, 2020 for lunch. All four of us had salad as part of our meals. All of us got sick......nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Four friends ate lunch after church. ALL of us had salads as part of our meals. Two were sick... within 36 hours, one within 40 hours, the last within 48 hours. All had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Three of us are widows, and one is divorced, so we all live alone. ”
“My boyfriend and I got the family pack which includes the roast beef and cheese, mozzerella sticks, curly fries, and slides. Im pretty certain that the main problem was the roast beef sandwich because the cheese was more greasy fluid than actual cheese. Cannot be certain though. Niether of us... finished our meal, but we both sampled all the elements. We started experiencing symptoms 15 minutes into our dinner date. These consisted of nausea and stomach cramps. Then, my boyfriend and I rushed back to my apartment, where he had intense diarrhea and I vomited. Nausea and stomach cramps continued through the rest of date night. Sharing my story so that other couples don't have date night ruined for them. This was very disheartening because they used to be one of our favorite fast food joints, but now, I don't think we can go back. ”
“Crispy chicken sandwiche 4 for 4 2 people, I ate at around 3pm had diarrhea shortly after then fell asleep at 7pm because I was no feeling well then woke up at midnight throwing up and haven't stopped since ”
“I got a double double with fries and a shake. The worst experience ever. I got food for lunch since I work at the mall. I started to get a light headache quickly escalated to a migraine before I knew it I couldn't bare to open my eyes. I had... to go home 3 hrs before my shift ended. NEVER GOING THERE EVER!!!!! Spent the rest of the night feeling like crap😭😭 ”
“FDA announced the recall of plain Peanut Spread products by Nuts ‘N More due to that they might be contaminated with Listeria. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
FDA advises consumers to return these products to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled... products were distributed in VA, AZ, MA, RI, ME, AL, IN, and FL.
- Nuts ‘N More Plain Peanut Spread (16 oz plastic jar). Exp: 03/04/2021. Lost code: PB91
Check the full recall notice on the FDA website fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us