Moldova, 1827 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Coney Island Avenue, 11230 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 77
1) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
2) Food not cooled by an approved method whereby the internal product temperature is reduced from 140º F to 70º F or less within 2 hours, and from 70º F to 41º F or less within 4 additional hours.
3) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
4) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
5) Personal cleanliness inadequate. Outer garment soiled with possible contaminant. Effective hair restraint not worn in an area where food is prepared.
6) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
7) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
8) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
9) Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.”