IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, 190 Minet's Point Rd, Barrie, ON L4N 4C3, Canada
May 5, 2017 10:14 PM
190 Minet's Point Road, Barrie, L4N 4C3 Ontario, Canada
I got a veggie delite sub, foot long. ( pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, sweet onion sauce, chipotle sauce) I got it about 4 hours ago and in the beginning I felt fine but then all of a sudden I felt super tired, thought it was because I just had a long day. Later on this evening I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Right after that, the sharp pain got so intense that I had to throw up. I vomited twice and have been sick since. I'm not too sure how I could've got food poisoning and if this continues I will head to the clinic the morning when it opens.
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 26, 2020 4:05 PM
“Dunked wings It's me I think it's been 7 hours now ”
November 4, 2020 8:29 AM
“I ate a grill chicken burrito from taco mayo last night 4 people one pregnant person we all have diarrhea they had a Indiana taco and I had grill chicken burrito ”
November 26, 2020 12:19 PM
“Food that he ate My fiancé got sick after eating food from here yesterday evening. About an hour after he ate he started having bad cramps and diarrhea. Later at night he was vomiting and feeling nauseous. This morning he’s feeling really bad and Is having bad diarrhea and bad stomach pain ”
November 27, 2020 4:55 PM
“I had sushi from there I bought the sushi 2 days ago. I ate half of what I bought then. That night the diarrhea began. I thought it was from the nori in the sushi. Today I ate the rest of the sushi and the diarrhea continued. I think it was the sushi that was spoiled. It was spicy shrimp sushi... . ”
November 11, 2020 7:30 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 1,818 pounds of snack products by Stuffed Foods LLC due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen. The product contains soy, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to c... onsumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen snack product, “Mac & Cheese Bites,” may actually contain frozen “Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers” that were produced on Sept. 28, 2020. The following products are subject to recall:
- 9.75-oz. carton containing a plastic bag with 12 pieces of “Mac & Cheese Bites” and lot code 20272 or package code BEST IF USED BY: MAR 22 2022 on the end panel of the carton.
The problem was discovered after the firm received a customer complaint that a “Mac & Cheese Bite” carton contained “Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers.” These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 19, 2020 8:09 PM
“My coworker and I had ordered it nov 9th to start off our early morning shift. And soon after we were sipping our drinks both of our stomachs started to cramp. She joked around saying i might be lactose intolerance in which im not. Wasnt thinking it was from the coffee i continue to sip and next thi... ng i know we’re both taking turns using the bathrooms. My coworker had to get sent home early that day and still till this day i have severe stomach cramps, diarehea and vomiting. Went to the er and now have to go back to the doctor because nothing has changed. And its nov 19th. ”
November 9, 2020 3:06 PM
“Gent about an hour ago to get ice cream form there within 10 minutes me and my friend was so sick we went got a refund and head office number to call tomorrow I feel really crappy at the moment and still feel like I'm going to be sick that ice cream machine has not bin cleaned for a long time that t... ast of rotatioo milk ”
November 29, 2020 11:47 AM
“California frozen pizza So me and my mom bought california pizza kitchen frozen pizza margherita there and made me very sick vomiting for 2 whole days and my mom for a whole day. The symptoms started about 3 hours after the eating. ”
November 17, 2020 11:36 AM
“I bought 2 cans of smoked oysters 11/16/2020. I only eat them occasionally. The can I ate was Batch #0125 SOYM 2100/01005, Best used by 05/01/23. The other can I have is 01008. I became violently ill after about 2 hours and still have diarrhea today, 11/17. ”
Marie Callender's Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie, Price Chopper, 2515 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13224, USA
November 2, 2020 10:38 AM
“Nov 1, 2020, My husband and I both Where incapacitated by severe diarrhoea after eating Marie calendars creamy parmesan chicken pot pie. We eat these often and have never had an issue. This time was brutal! We still have gurgly stomachs the next day. ”