IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway Restaurants, North Main Street, Hailey, ID, USA
October 31, 2018 9:44 AM
600 North Main Street, Hailey, 83333 Idaho, United States
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 16, 2020 11:34 AM
“I eat and few hours later i have diarrea all thé day , i want vomité And i have alot nausea And headckeak as well . Is my last meal! Feel so bad ”
November 21, 2020 9:46 AM
“Deviled eggs Me and my wife and 1 year old daughter went there for dinner i had the mushroom flatbread and deviled eggs I shared the deviled eggs with my daughter 2 hours after I began to experience stomach pain and when I arrived home all night I had very bad diarrhea and this morning my daughter... has been suffering the same fate of explosive diarrhea it’s definitely the Deviled eggs from there ”
Ready Pac Bistro - Balsamic Butter Lettuce, Publix Super Market at Oasis Plaza, Northeast 8th Street, Homestead, FL, USA
December 1, 2020 1:44 AM
“Bought the Ready Pac Bistro salad product. Are sometime around 8ish and I think it was less than an hour I had the runs pure runs and it’s now 0145a and still with a bad stomach ache and still doing bathroom runs. Drinking lots of water because that is all I’m passing ”
November 30, 2020 8:58 PM
“burnt cooking oil i ate food that was cooked in burnt oil and immediately felt sick and food taste was off ”
November 19, 2020 8:26 PM
“I ordered 3 drinks for myself and coworkers. Almost an hour after finishing my drink I had stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting. Had to be sent home. My coworker also got sick. The guy that made our drinks didn't seem to know what he was doing. ”
November 24, 2020 7:31 PM
“November 23, 2020: My son ate a cheeseburger happy meal and I had a QP deluxe cheeseburger and we both got violently ill 4 hours later. It went from simple indigestion to full fledge vomiting and watery stools. 24 hours later still feeling feverish with a rumbling stomach. Thank goodness my son is f... eeling better, he ate less than me. It’s terrible to see your own child suffer from food poisoning. ”
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup, Food 4 Less, 4995 Shawline St, San Diego, CA 92111, United States
November 21, 2020 1:42 AM
“Campbells Chunky Sirloin Burger canned soup. Got diarrhea & vomited about an hour after eating it. ”
November 18, 2020 12:00 AM
“Company name: Fresh Express
Brand name: Fresh Express
Product recalled: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme
Reason of the recall: Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2020
Recall details: Fresh Express is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of expired 10.5 o... z. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with the Use-by Date of November 8, 2020 and Product Code S296 because it may be contaminated with Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria. The recall is being executed out of an abundance of caution in the unlikely event the product, which is now 8 days past the Use-By Date, is still in stores or consumers’ homes. The recalled product was distributed primarily in Western and Southwestern U.S. states.
No illnesses are reported, and no consumer complaints have been received by the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center in association with this recall. No other Fresh Express products are subject to recall. The recall of the expired product is being conducted due to an isolated incident in which a single randomly selected package of 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme yielded a positive result for E. coli STEC 026.
E. coli STEC 026 can cause diarrhea, severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Most people recover within a week, but some illnesses can last longer and can be more severe. Consumers who may still have the expired product at home in their refrigerators should discard and not consume it. For questions or to obtain refunds, consumers may call the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center tollfree at (800) 242-5472 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. Refunds are also available where purchased. Fresh Express is conducting this recall in coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Recall Specifics: Product Being Recalled: 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with Product Code S296 and Use-By Date NOV 8, located in upper right corner on the front of the package and UPC Code 0 7127930104 4 on the reverse side of the package.
- Possible Distribution: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Recall: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme Issued on 11/16/20 (No other Fresh Express salads are included in this recall)
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 24, 2020 4:48 PM
“Ate about noon. I had the #16. Turkey bacon luttuce tomato and mayo. About an 1/2 hour later i felt kinda funny in my tummy. About 2 hours later my stomach really hurt. I was nauseated and had the runs. I was in the bathroom for quite sometime. Every time i got up i was right back in there. I cal... led there where i ate and all the manger said was i don't know what to tell you. What do you want out of this. Told him i just want him to be a where of it. And that was it. He wasn't concerned at all ”