Anka Grill Mediterranean, 642 Lexington Ave, Manhattan, NY, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Lexington Avenue, New York, 10022 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 2
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
4) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
5) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.