El Rancho, Restaurant, Jamaica Ave, Queens, New York, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
Jamaica Avenue, 11418 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
1) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.