IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, North University Drive, Pembroke Pines, FL, USA
November 24, 2018 7:11 AM
1450 North University Drive, Pembroke Pines, 33024 Florida, United States
I bought Popeyes at around 7:00pm lastnight. At about 3:00 this morning I woke up with terrible abdomen pain and the need to vomit. I drunk tea to help but it made it worse I started throwing up at around 5:40-6:50am and the last thing I remember eating was popeyes
February 27, 2021 11:03 PM
“I at chicken strips from there and now I am very sick with really bad stomach cramps and very bad diarrhea. This has never happened with there food before. ”
February 27, 2021 11:31 PM
“Probably their coleslaw. Vomiting within an hour, chills, fever. Still sick on 2/27/21
February 28, 2021 7:11 AM
“Ordered through grubhub on the 26th, had 2 spicy chicken sandwiches with cajun fries. Worried about norovirus. ”
February 28, 2021 11:28 AM
“I pickup up it from the drive-thru 3 days ago, and my wife has been having severe abdominal pain, and diarrhea and nausea ever since. I just realized it was their shrimp because she ate most of them. How can we make them pay for this?! ”
March 1, 2021 4:22 PM
“I ate the spicy chicken strips, mashed potatoes and biscuit yesterday at5pm. Incredibly sick all day today starting around 8am. ”
March 4, 2021 2:07 AM
“We ordered 4 chicken sandwiches 2 days ago, got extremely sick and up till this moment we are in horrible stomach pain and have not been able to take a dump. Definitely do not go here. Found out later on there was MAGGOTS in our sandwiches. ”
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed bottom of rear entry door not rodent proofed. Instructed to repair.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed right faucet at 3- compartment sink leaky. Instructed to repai... r.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed floor area need re-grouting under 1 comp sink in dishwashing area. Instructed to repair.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 5, 2021 11:05 AM
“We order the new fish filet sandwich. Haven't had a reaction to food like this since a tour in Peru. Only positive is I've lost 7 pounds so far. Ugh ”
December 5, 2020 6:39 PM
“Only thing I ate today were the Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas at there. My stomach is upside down and I have serious pain cramps.
Those chilaquiles chilakilled my stomach... 🤢 ”
November 17, 2020 4:52 PM
Recent Interesting Reports
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 9, 2021 11:27 AM
February 7, 2021 3:42 AM
“I think the spinach from there Just me. Just now ”
February 8, 2021 1:03 AM
“I ate a regular chili hot dog from there & within an hour of eating it I was so sick. I began throwing up, sweating, stomach hurting & just felt terrible. I’ll never eat here again. ”
February 28, 2021 2:21 AM
“double cheeseburger It was just myself who got sick two days after I ate the food I was feeling sick to my stomach and had cramps
I went there wednesday feb,24 2021 at 9:22pm and ordered a double cheesebuger cook to order and i waited 10 mins for my food on my home started to eat it and noticed t... hat the burger was Raw!! very pink. i took the food back got my money back got home the next day had diarrhea for two days i will never eat there again
Wednesday February 27,2021 ”
February 10, 2021 1:42 PM
“I ate the mini frosted chocolate donuts made by their bakery at night and in the morning my stomach was upset. I gave it a day and to be sure I ate a donut again and after few hours my stomach was hurting again. ”
March 3, 2021 2:07 PM
“I come through the drive most days for my lunch break and always get the same thing. Two McChickens, two McDoubles, large fry and a large sprite. I eat half of it on lunch and the other half after work at around 1 am. I woke up about 10 am in major discomfort and sickness. I proceeded to be nauseas,... throw up, and have continuous diarrhea for the entire day. ”
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”