IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway restaurant, 22905 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI, USA
February 18, 2018 10:10 AM
22905 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, 48124 Michigan, United States
4pm on saturday, chicken ceasar wrap with microwaved chicken, lettuce, tomatos, pickles, onions, jalapenos, ceasar dressing.
Woke up at 4/5 am with stomach cramps, naseau, by 7 am back and forth on toilet with all water stool, finally threw up the entire contents of stomach tasting the wrap i ate the day before, this was only meal i had yesterday
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 20, 2020 7:04 PM
“I just wanted to bring it to yalls attention that I ate at your location for the first time on Wednesday evening. I ordered a large Mac n chz around closing time. I noticed that it had a very slightly sharp aftertaste, but it was slight and I ate it anyway bc it was the only food I had. I woke up a... few hours later in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pains. A few hours after this, I also developed severe nausea and vomiting. I fully recovered about 15 hours later. I can’t help but think it was the Mac n chz, since this was the only thing I ate. I have no idea how you guys prep/store food, I just wanted to make you aware and bring it to staffs attention, in case someone else experienced something similar. I just wanted to bring it to yalls attention that I ate at your location for the first time on Wednesday evening. I ordered a large Mac n chz around closing time. I noticed that it had a very slightly sharp aftertaste, but it was slight and I ate it anyway bc it was the only food I had. I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pains. A few hours after this, I also developed severe nausea and vomiting. I fully recovered about 15 hours later. I can’t help but think it was the Mac n chz, since this was the only thing I ate. I have no idea how you guys prep/store food, I just wanted to make you aware and bring it to staffs attention, in case someone else experienced something similar. ”
November 8, 2020 8:18 PM
“I drank pineapple juice and every time I take a sip, it makes me violently sick to my stomach. I’ve been vomiting since this morning. ”
November 22, 2020 9:19 AM
“I ate there yesterday and had lo mein, fried rice, orange chicken, and shanghaied beef and was throwing up all night and had diarrhea ”
December 3, 2020 5:18 AM
“Bought the azuma seaweed salad from there. New container, had some with dinner. Both my husband and I ate it and woke up with nausea and wanting to vomit, and later diarrhea. So many people are complaining about this product how is it still being sold???? ”
November 8, 2020 10:06 AM
“Bought a snoek fried fish & made me sick after an hour;
Ate a ready made fish made by their staff a few hours ago today, I had a running stomach after that. It’s sunday today & cannot afford to take sick leave from my work due to this. ”
December 3, 2020 5:44 PM
“Got it at 8pm yesterday, I ate 2 thighs and cole slaw. By midnight I felt nauseated and by 10am the diarrhea started. My digestive system is wrecked and I feel terrible. I've been fasting all day to get it out, I will probably have to take apple cidar vinegar to settle my stomach and kill off the... bacteria. There's no question in my mind, its food poisoning, I've had it before. I'm so disappointed, now I can't trust their food anymore. ”
November 11, 2020 4:38 AM
“I purchased the Angus steak bowl with rice on November 10, 2020 and immediately after I have several bites I was sick vomiting for six hours after eating a small portion and feeling weak and tired like I was dying ”
November 28, 2020 5:00 PM
“Company name: Vegpro International
Brand name: Fresh Attitude
Product recalled: Baby spinach
Reason of the recall: Salmonella
FDA Recall date: November 27, 2020
Recall details: Vegpro International of Sherrington, QC CAN is recalling Fresh Attitude baby spinach (5oz and 11oz) with Best before... dates of Dec 4th (for 11oz) and Dec 4th & 5th (for the 5oz), because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis
These products were produced in Vegpro’s Eastern Canadian plant and have been distributed ONLY in Eastern Canada and in the Northeastern United States (NY, NJ, DE, CT, MD & PA). All other Fresh Attitude product sold in the US is produced in Belle-Glade Florida and is not linked to this recall whatsoever and therefore safe for consumption.
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the product was possibly contaminated with Salmonella subsequent investigation indicates that the problem may have been caused by contamination of a part of a lot of Baby Spinach. Veg Pro recalled due to health risk
- BABY SPINACH. 8 X 5 OZ, Fresh Attitude, Best before 2020-12-04 & 2020-12-05. UPC : 888048000042. UPC case: 10888048000049
- BABY SPINACH. 9 X 11 OZ, Fresh Attitude, Best before 2020-12-04. UPC: 888048000288. UPC case: 10888048000285
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-877-613-5700 or on their website.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 26, 2020 9:20 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Fresh Attitude brand Baby Spinach by Vegpro International due to possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to... the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in Ontario and Quebec.
- Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach (312 g). UPC: 8 88048 00028 8. Codes: Best Before 2020 DE 04
- Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach (142 g). UPC: 8 88048 00004 2. Codes: Best Before 2020 DE 04/ Best Before 2020 DE 05
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”