IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Derby, Kansas, United States
April 23, 2020 9:28 PM
“Eating there, after eating a salad bowl with chicken, shredded cheese, guacamole, and salsa I ate it that evening and will by 3 in the morning until 7:30 I was in pain throwing up and having diarrhea with it ”
January 10, 2020 12:29 PM
“It was me last night after eating a salad bowl. I had bad stomach pains then vomiting and diahrrea. It started at 3 am- 7:30 am. I don't know if there are others. I ate it around 8 pm and was uncomfortable at 11 pm but couldn't sleep. Then it hit around 3 am. ”
June 29, 2019 2:34 PM
“We ordered food and my girlfriend committed everywhere, It started yesterday after dinner ”
February 8, 2019 5:17 PM
“Yo Wendys wt* is this.. undercooked as hell. I’ve noticed this last year the baconator has been declining from what I knew it once was.. or you guys just set your standards that low for your employees.. Derby, KS location ”
August 19, 2018 11:00 PM
“Purchased a chocolate shake. Within a couple of hours tremendous amount of intestinal distress. Nauseous, severe diarrhea, general malaise. 4-5 pm Aug 19, 2018. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 25, 2020 11:54 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of frozen by Sainsbury’s Cooked Mussels by Sainsbury’s because Salmonella has been found in some of the products in this batch.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- by... Sainsbury’s Cooked Mussels (frozen) (300g). Batch code: 2653152. Best before 08 September 2021.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
November 17, 2020 6:29 PM
“I went here last night to get food, service was fast and the food was hot. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to eat since and have had bad diarrhea all day. About 10 minutes ago I threw up and saw all the undigested fries and chicken strips from 15 hours ago. ”
November 7, 2020 11:09 PM
“My stomach was already kind of upset, so I ordered a hearty soup to calm it a little. I sipped the soup it tastes vinegary, I really began eating it and I started sweating like an alarming amount. I stop eating a bit and gave myself a little time. Had some water, but knew my stomach was upset to I d... idn't eat much else or drink anything else. I called my Uber home and the ride is making me nervous like I may become sick in the cab. By the time I get home, I was violently ill. I don't have trouble keeping food down. ”
November 18, 2020 1:01 PM
“a breakfast chicken sandwich on a biscuit within 1/2 hr of eating the sandwich diarrhea started about the 3rd time in the bathroom i started vomiting badly ”
October 28, 2020 6:09 PM
“Best by date 12/24/20. Other code on bag one DRT 10: 13. UPC number 718262058003. I ate them about 2:00 in the morning and by 8:00 a.m. I had severe diarrhea and cramps. By 10:00 a.m. nausea vomiting severe diarrhea cramps. These bags were donated by Houston area food banks to the Dayton Texas area.... I'm still unable to keep sips of water or Gatorade down. ”
November 15, 2020 7:25 PM
“The FSIS announced a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken and pork tamale products containing diced tomatoes in puree that have been recalled by the producer, due to concerns that the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. There have been no... confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE chicken and pork tamale items were produced between Oct. 22, 2020 and Nov. 9, 2020 by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. LLC and bear establishment number “EST. 45860” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to public health alert:
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales with the labels “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALE” or “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot codes F20296 and F20309 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALES” with lot codes F20309 and F20296 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates of 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALE” with lot codes F20307 and F20314 and sell by dates of 11/03/22 and 11/10/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Packages containing two tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303, F20307 and F20302 and sell by dates of 10/29/22, 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot code F20296 and sell by date of 10/23/22.
The problem was discovered by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. when they identified pieces of hard plastic in the cans of diced tomatoes in puree that they received from their ingredients supplier. These items were sold online and also shipped to distributors for further distribution to retail locations and restaurants nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 2, 2020 9:22 AM
“Got food from here takeout on 10/31/2020. Later that day my two sons reported diarrhea, stomach pain and cramps. This happened Sunday and early Monday. Early Monday I started having diarrhea too ”
November 9, 2020 6:08 PM
“With my companion we ate a bile each of cup noodle soba flavoured terriaky chicken. It turns out that we both have nausea. we think it's these instant noodles because it's the only thing we ate in common tonight.
it happened that my darling thought they had a weird taste.... ”
November 5, 2020 3:25 PM
“Mushroom Risotto has made me vomit the last two times I have eaten it. I have had this product many times in the past with no illnesses. It has been the only thing I have ate when these incidents occurred. ”