IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Recent Interesting Reports
A recent outbreak of Salmonella in Sweden has been linked to eggs from CA Cedergrens, according to a statement released by the Swedish government. The outbreak was reported in mid-January and at least 48 people from 13 regions in the country have been infected with salmonella from... the farm.
The eggs in question were sold by CA Cedergens in Mönsterås municipality, a Sweden-based egg company, and were distributed to grocery stores and other retailers in Sweden. Salmonella samples from the chickens at Cedergrens have been compared with samples from the infected people, and in this way the authority knows that the salmonella comes from the same place. CA Cedergens after an outbreak was confirmed had to kill 164,000 chickens.
Salmonella is an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis, and arthritis.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken Fries and chicken Sandwich
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I have little red dots all over my face | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Headache
Punjab King brand Pure Honey is recalled due to the presence of metronidazole. These products have been sold in Ontario and Quebec.
The recalled products are:
- Punjab King Pure Honey, 500 g, Best Before: 2024/AL/10, Batch: 144, UPC: 628998000217
- Punjab King Pure Honey, 1 kg,... Best Before: 2024/AL/10, Batch: 144, UPC: 628998000118
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Everest Traders Inc.
Brand name: Punjab King
Product recalled: Pure Honey
Reason of the recall: Food - Chemical - Contamination
CFIA Recall date: 2023-01-16
I went to the soup kitchen in Provincetown me and my friend both ate Vegetarian stuffed peppers, he got diarrhea shortly after he ate his and I’ve had it for days after eating mine, it could be a combination of the peppers along with the gas station... food I’m consuming at my new job at Cumberland farms, it’s been 3 days and I’m still experiencing massive diarrhea and constantly needing to go to the toilet to take a dump, stool is watery, have I been food poisoned? | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Gas
I purchased the grapes yesterday and ate a handful after washing them. I ate nothing else afterwards. 2 hours later I started to feel cold and my stomach was really bloated and distended. Then an hour after that I started to feel tired. It then quickly became... belly pain, 100.5 fever, couldn’t get warm, nausea, diarrhea and massive full body aches which is still occurring 10 hours later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Body Ache, Headache, Other
Häagen Dazs Favoriten Selection 4er, Kaufland Trier, Aachener Str., Aachener Strasse, Trier, Germany
2 weeks ago
3 pieces eaten throughout the day. Severe nausea with lots of diarrhoea and vomiting. MHD 29.04.23 bought in Kaufland Trier. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
At the time of eating, my stomach hurt but I thought it was for another reason, I don't eat much since my stomach is small, but I ate a little hamburger again for dinner and my stomach hurt again. I slept and in the morning I felt sick and had diarrhea and my intestines could be heard a lot. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Had dinner last night for my niece' birthday and actually started feeling sick in the restaurant but, wanted to give benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to I was eating too fast. I got home still not feeling well and went to bed early only... to be up an hour later with hot-flashes, vomiting and diarrhea for most of the early hours of the morning. I've been sick all day today with diarrhea, stomach and body aches. I wrote the business a message on instagram and called the restaurant and spoke with manager on duty - she said she would relay my message to the ownership and they'd reach out to me. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Body Ache, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Two Rivers Coffee of South Plainfield, NJ is voluntarily recalling its peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods distributed as "Brooklyn Bean Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa", "Pingo Peanut Butter Cookie Hot Chocolate" and “Cold Stone Peanut Butter Cup Perfection” in 12 count, 40count, and 100 count... boxes produced from January 2021 to November 2022, due to an undeclared peanut allergen in an ingredient from Two Rivers Coffee’s raw material supplier that was not disclosed to Two Rivers Coffee or its licensors. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Recalled products were distributed nationwide in the US through retail stores and online orders. To date, no illnesses or allergic reactions have been reported in connection with these products.
This voluntary recall affects only the peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods mentioned above which were included in the following products that have the best by dates of January 2022 through December 2024:
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods, Single Serve Variety Sampler Pack , 40 Count. UPC: 810683022554.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 850027429601.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 810683027030.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 40 count. UPC: 810683022608.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 100 count. UPC: 810683027009.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee & Hot Cocoa Chocoholics, 40 Count. UPC: 810683025197.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety, Gift Box, 12 Count. UPC: 810683026989.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Best of The Best Pods Variety Sampler Assorted Cocoa, 40 Count. UPC: 810683029744.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 12 Count. UPC: 810683021977.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Brooklyn Beans Peanut Butter Chocolate Hot Cocoa Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683023018.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683022974.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028150.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 100 Count. UPC: 810683029805.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 100 Count. UPC: 810683028754.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028037.
No other Two Rivers Coffee single serve pods are part of this recall.
All peanut butter hot chocolate single serve pods manufactured after January 20th, 2023 are properly labeled in regard to allergen information.
Consumers with a peanut allergy who have in their possession the affected products are urged not to consume the product. Consumers that have any of the single serve pods mentioned above should contact the place of purchase for a replacement or refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Two Rivers Coffee
Brand name: Brooklyn Bean
Product recalled: 3 Flavors of Peanut Butter and/or Hot Cocoa Pods
Reason of the recall: Undeclared peanuts
FDA Recall date: January 31, 2023