Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: repeat-observed no employee health policy available. Instructed manager to provide in a verifiable manner employee responsibility to report any illness transimissible through food. Priority foundation citation issued 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed employee procedure for cleaning vomiting and diarrheal events. However must provide all the necessary items outlined in policy inclunding disposable gloves,face mask,disposable mop and appriopriate sanitizer for the norovirus. Priority foundation.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no handwashing sink located in 2nd prep area. Instructed to install to city plumbing with soap and towel device. Priority foundation
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of improper pest control on premises. 6- live house flies in washrooms, 1 house flies in 2nd prep area on cutting board and 12 (gnats) small flies flying in 2nd prep area. Must remove fles, sanitize areas. Recommened to contact pest control. Priority foundation issued 7-38-020(a).
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed several large pots being use too large to fit inside 3- compartment sink. Instructed to remove from premises or must provide alternative manuual washing procedure.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulated food debris and grease buildup on interior and exterior surfaces of hot holding units, prep tables, shelving units, coolers, freezers, cooking equipment. Instructed manager to clean and maintain
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered waste receptacle in washroom. Instructed manager to provide. All washrooms used by females must have a covered receptacle for sanitary napkins.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed accumulated food debris, spills, grease buildup on floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep and storage areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed pic has no proof of allergen training. Instructed all managers with city of chicago food sanitation certificate must have proof of allergen training.