IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Dunkin' Donuts, Concord Street, Framingham, MA, United States
May 15, 2017 9:27 AM
266 Concord Street, Framingham, 01701 Massachusetts, United States
Approximately 7am on 4/15/17 I ordered a sesame bagel with cream cheese. About half way into the bagel I noticed a weird taste. I stopped eating the bagel and seen that the cream cheese had a weird texture. Around 9:10am same day I vomited what I had ate.
November 28, 2020 5:02 PM
“I ordered a small gingerbread latte and 4 hours later had to make a run to the bathroom with uncontrollable diarrhea. I felt nauseas but didn’t vomit. This happened one other time when I ordered a hot mocha from another location a week ago. ”
November 21, 2020 7:11 PM
“Not sure One person sudden onset ”
November 21, 2020 6:13 PM
November 20, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 17, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a black slime like substance on the interior panel of the ice machine. Substance likely to contaminate ice for human consumption. Instructed to discard ice and have machine service, cleaned and sanitize... d. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 20 live small flies on walls in the food prep area behind the front service counter, and on walls around the public toilet rooms. Instructed to remove flies, clean and sanitize the affected areas, contact pest control for service and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a) citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean loose food debris from lower storage shelves on prep tables, instructed to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair loose faucet on handwashing sink in toilet room. Also, repair leaky drain pipe on attached to mop sink in rear. Instructed to maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed the outside garbage receptacle not maintained. Excessive garbage and food debris observed on the ground around the dumpster. Dumpster must be maintained so that the accumulation of debris, insect, rodent attraction and harborage are minimized. Instructed to clean and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b) citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean dried food debris from walls and exterior of prep coolers in prep area. Instructed to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must detail clean loose & dried food debris on floors under heavy equipment in prep area, office, and toilet room. Instructed to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 7:46 AM
“On 11/14/20 at 12pm I ordered a caramel iced coffee no cream or sugar. It tastes sour a d I then had stomach pains that turned into diarrhea and vomiting. Me my boyfriend and my bestfriend all got sick. I threw up and had diarrhea after drinking the expired coffee. ”
November 8, 2020 12:13 PM
“I was drinking a frozen vanilla chi drink from the walk-in near me. I was gifted it by a family member at about 9 am, so I could wake up. I started feeling weird, so whenever I felt bad, I took a drink of there drink because I thought it was just morning dehydration. I always have their drink in th... e morning so this was unusual. Now, after finishing the drink, and drinking actual water, it is 12:10 am and I have these symptoms, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, gas, and lack of energy. I am adding more symptoms, as I now have a headache, I don't know what was wrong with that drink, or what is wrong with me. ”
November 7, 2020 4:50 PM
“Egg croissant from I ordered a maple bacon croissant with egg and a iced matcha latte. I parked my car in the parking lot to eat it there. I took a sip of the matcha i was ok. I took the egg off of the sandwich first and ate it by itself (I always eat the egg separate) and by the time I went to take... a bite of the croissant I got the most terrible urge to throw up I got out and through up in the bushes. I made it in the car I thought I was done but no I had to throw up some more in the donut bag . After getting it all out my system I felt better. A little nauseous after but ok. ”
November 2, 2020 5:50 PM
November 2, 2020 11:36 AM
“I drank iced coffee almost every day from here and now I have no stomach lining. There is no distinct location. I have drank coffee both hot and iced since 2008. I noticed that in 2014-2015 with every sip I drank this burning would occur. I still continued to drink iced coffee from here but had to s... tart eliminating cream, milk and skim. I noticed in the past few years the coffee is so strong to the point it doesn't even taste like coffee. It had this asphalt smell and taste to it. The last time I purchased anything from there was over a month ago. I also worked at several locations and I am not sure if it's my age or if it really is the change in ingredients but the last time I worked there as an opener my nose felt like it was going to start bleeding. I ended up getting sick and not returning. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 29, 2020 9:34 PM
“Pretty sure it was the wicked wings ”
November 22, 2020 8:57 AM
“BBQ Picked up pre ordered food from Lansdowne community center parking lot. Rack of ribs, brisket, Mac & cheese. Was going to have for dinner when son comes home from college. I eat some of each of the items. I started getting nauseous about 2 to 3 hours later. Sever diarrhea and stomach pain... all night. ”
November 30, 2020 9:48 AM
November 11, 2020 3:56 PM
“I got a large fry and Big Mac around 8pm. The Big Mac was only lukewarm and not hot. When I woke up I was immediately nauseous, had diarrhea and a raging headache. I vomited 6 times even though there was nothing left and it was bile / mucus. I couldn’t keep any food or water down. ”
November 14, 2020 12:24 PM
“I bought drink from there that was already a week expired when i bought it and i did not know i was sick all week and my son just pointed out to me today that the drink was expired so it is 2 week expired now The first day i started drinking it i only had Tommy ake, but during the week i started puk... ing but still had the tommy ake ”
November 17, 2020 11:35 AM
“Me and my girlfriend got food there. She got nachos and Reese's cup milkshake I got a mozzarella stick Burger and a iced coffee.
Last night about 2 hours after I ate I started to get pain in my stomach and I feel like I gave birth last night do I do have blood in my stool and I had to miss work t... oday. Her symptoms began today around 8 a.m. her symptoms are all the ones at the top and she's not working today either but we only have one bathroom in the house and we're fighting over it are meal cost $27 last night and we ended up sick and with a sore a******* ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 20, 2020 10:58 AM
“Eaten the hamburger mama, November 5 at 11:10am (car service). I kept the receipt. bought on November 5 at 11:10am
Following a stool culture, confirmed to me 2 or 3 days later that it is CAMPYLOBACTER JEJUNI. Bacterium that comes from poorly cooked hamburger meat!!!!! ”
November 16, 2020 5:00 PM
“Company name: Kanan Enterprises
Brand name: Aldi Southern Grove
Product recalled: On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: November 12, 2020
Recall details: Out of an abondance of caution Kanan Enterprises announces the voluntary recall of ALDI... Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix 8 Pack Caddies 1.5 oz., Best By JUL 27 2021 due to the presence of almonds that are not listed as ingredients. People who have an allergy to almonds run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported associated with this recall.
The only item that is affected by this recall is ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix a 1.5 ounce pouch bag with a UPC 4099100005202 and a date code of Best By JUL 27 2021. No other products or date codes are affected.
Product was distributed Aldi stores in the states of CT, DE, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV. We were notified by a customer that almonds were packaged in bags of ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix. Consumers with this reported product should not consume this product. They should destroy it. Consumers with questions should call 1-800-860-5464, 8:15 am – 5:00pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”