IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway Restaurants, Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, CA, USA
November 19, 2018 4:23 PM
5375 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, 92123 California, United States
I ordered a rotisserie style chicken footlong on wheat bread with avocado, mayo, olive oil, vinegar, spinach, cucumbers, onions, salt and pepper and Parmesan. I ate half and saved the other half for the next day. So on Friday, I presume to toast the other half in my toaster oven... and I ate it. Tasted just fine. And that was the main thing I ate that Thursday and Friday. So later in the day, I begin feeling my legs get tired and I’m wondering why. The next day, on Saturday, I exhibited appetite loss, nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, some
Muscle aches & uncontrolled diarrhea (this is day three of diarrhea). I feel like no one hardly reports these things nowadays so I’m stepping up and saying that yes, I do feel like I was poisoned by Subway off Kearny Villa Road.
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 11, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (tuna, deli meats,soups etc. ) are prepared/served to the customers at this time. Instructed the premises that a city of... chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate must be on the premises while tcs foods are prepared,handled,and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provide hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed 3-compartment sink middle side compartment stopper not working. Instructed to repair or provide a working stopper for 3-compartment sink middle side compartment.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and remaining articles must be properly stored and elevated at least 6' inches off the floor.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2359790 dated:02/04/2020 53- 5-501. 17: **c** toilet room receptacles, covered waste receptacle in women's washroom must have a cover/lid for feminine items. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 12: **c** floors, walls, and ceilings, utility lines must clean the floor inside the walk-in freezer, underneath the wire rack shelvings and maintain. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 13: **c** floor and wall junctures, coved, and enclosed or sealed seal the gap/opening around the pipes throughout the rear storage area and maintain. May 4, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 1/18/21. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, no citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 14, 2021 10:43 PM
“I ordered a Meatball sub Tuesday night the 12th. After eating it I felt fatigued but I thought it was just from working so long at work. Turns out, I was wrong. Woke up with sweats, Severe headache, Violent vomiting every hour and Diarrhea. Took Almost all of Wedsnday and Thursday to pass. Word of w... arning. Dont get the meatballs no more ”
January 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 14, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed hand washing signage missing from hand sink at front prep area. Must provide.
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed meatballs at improper hot holding temperatu... re at 113. 7f. Instructed manager proper hot holding temperature must be at 135. 0f or above. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water not draining at hand washing sink at front prep area preventing employees from washing hands. Instructed manager to repair hand sink to have water fully drain so water doesn't overflow and employees can use sink to wash hands. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 17, 2021 7:46 AM
“i think i had a chicken and bacon wrap from there and began feeling intestinal discomfort 30 minutes later, i then had diarrhoea 3 hours after that and for the next 5 hours ”
January 13, 2021 4:21 PM
“I ate a fish taco last night and had the most violent food posioning episode that lasted six hours—all the while I was in agony, throwing up everything. Let’s just say, that’s the last time I eat there. I used to work there too, and loved the food. ”
January 3, 2021 1:22 PM
December 29, 2020 1:59 PM
“We ordered a Cheese, Pepperoni, and Jalepeno pizza with extra sauce and some stuffed garlic knots last night. The food actually tasted amazing but immediately I felt heartburn which was followed by both myself and my partner having horrible cramps and Diarrhea throughout the night and into today. ”
December 8, 2020 2:13 AM
“Possibly artichoke, but not sure I was the only one who got sick. I ate at 7pm and got very sick around 1:30am. The artichoke was the only thing that only I ate and that I hadn’t also eaten the day before ”
November 22, 2020 11:42 PM
“I had dinner there on 11/21/20. I had some of the Senor Croque, biscuit, and the Cookie Monster shake. Two others in our party of six ended up getting sick as well. One vomited and the other experienced nausea. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 5, 2021 6:24 PM
“I ordered the chicken Cajun pasta and now I’m home several hours later and feel sick with the symptoms mentioned above. ”
December 30, 2020 9:50 PM
“sandwich and nuggets gave me diarrhea just me started w nausea and stomach cramps happened within 2 hours of consuming the food still going on at 24hrs ”
January 4, 2021 8:33 PM
“The Washington Department of Health (DOH) announced the recall of approximately 57,891 pounds of live or un-eviscerated Dungeness crab by The Quinault Tribe due to possible domoic acid contamination. Domoic acid is a naturally occurring toxin produced by certain types of algae and can be harmful to... humans if contaminated shellfish is consumed. Domoic acid can cause amnesic shellfish poisoning (ASP) with symptoms including vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps within 24 hours of ingestion. In severe cases, ASP can cause permanent short-term memory loss.
All live or un-eviscerated Dungeness crab harvested from December 23, 2020, to December 28, 2020, from the Point Chehalis to Destruction Island GHPO056 zone by the Quinault Tribe are subject to recall.
The recalled live crab was sold to food processors in Washington state, with further distribution to wholesalers and retailers. This recall is being issued due to elevated domoic acid levels in crab viscera (internal organs or "butter") tested during enhanced biotoxin monitoring. Dungeness crab meat samples have not exceeded the FDA regulatory action level at this time. Eviscerated product is not subject to recall and crab meat may be sold and consumed.
The DOH advises customers who purchased live or whole crab harvested by the Quinault Tribe to destroy or eviscerate all products. Consumers with questions should contact the place of purchase.
Check the full recall details on the Washington DOH website doh.wa.gov
Source: Washington DOH ”
January 5, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc.
Brand name: Dole
Product recalled: Sesame Asian Chopped Salad Kit
Reason of the recall: Undeclared eggs
FDA Recall date: January 05, 2021
Recall details: Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of Dole™ Sesame Asia... n Chopped Salad Kit. This voluntary recall is due to possible undeclared allergens (egg) in Dole™ Sesame Asian Chopped Salad Kit. The dressing and topping kit (masterpack) designed for a different Dole product was unintentionally used during a portion of the production of the salad.
Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. is coordinating closely with regulatory officials. No illnesses or allergic reactions have been reported to date in association with the recall. However, people who have an allergy to eggs may have a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product or products containing eggs.
- Dole™ Sesame Asian Chopped Salad. UPC: 0-71430-00035-9. Best If Used By Date: 01-15-21. Lot Code: B364016 | B364017.
The product lot code and Best if Used by Date is located on the upper right corner of each bag and the UPC code is located on the bottom right corner of the back of each bag. The impacted products were distributed in AK, CA, ID, KS, MO, OK, OR, TX AND UT. Consumers are advised to check product they have in their homes and discard any product matching the production description, UPC codes, product lot code and Best if Used by Date listed above.
No other Dole products are included in the recall. Only Dole™ Sesame Asian Chopped Salad Kit with the exact UPC code, lot code and Best if Used by Date identified above, are included in the recall. Consumers who have any remaining product should not consume it, but rather discard it. Retailers and consumers with questions may call the Dole Consumer Center at 1-800-356-3111, which is open 24 hours a day.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 11, 2021 9:10 PM
“About an hour after I ate pizza I’ve been throwing up and having severe diarrhea. My food was a remake and I sincerely think they messed with the food I’m beyond sick. 😢 ”
December 28, 2020 7:27 PM
“Loaded Burrito at this place Had a loaded breakfast burrito 8:30 am by 2:30 pm had stomach craps and then at 3:00 pm had explosive diarrhea couldn’t leave the toilet for 30 minutes once the digestive system was cleaned out I felt much better. This was the only thing I ate that day. ”
December 30, 2020 10:00 PM
“Company name: Flowers Foods, Inc.
Brand name: Canyon Bakehouse
Product recalled: Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels
Reason of the recall: Potential presence of gluten
FDA Recall date: December 30, 2020
Recall details: Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) has amended its December 3, 2020 voluntary re... call press release on two Canyon Bakehouse products to reflect additional geographic distribution for the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels. The expanded distribution for the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels includes retail customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.
On December 3, 2020, the company recalled certain Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread and Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels due to the potential presence of gluten. The initial recall involved products distributed to retail customers in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. The recall was initiated after finished product testing revealed the possible presence of gluten.
This amendment covers products that had not been initially identified as part of that recall. Consumption of this product by people with a wheat allergy, celiac disease, or gluten or wheat sensitivity may cause adverse health effects or serious allergic reactions.
No related illnesses or incidents have been verified to date. Following is information about the Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels involved in the recall. People should not consume this product if both the UPC and Lot Number are noted on the package. Consumers should look for the last five digits of the Lot Number (20316), which is printed on the plastic closure that seals the bag.
- Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels. UPC: 8-53584-00221-8. Lot code: 032220316
Consumers should discard the affected product or return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may call Flowers’ Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 11, 2021 9:58 AM
“It happened on 01/09/2021. Ordered Kung Pao chicken for dinner. Woke up in the middle of the night to severe weakness, diarrhea, nausea, and, muscle aches, and the strong urge to vomit. I was incapacitated for the day and thought I may have had COVID I was so sick. Fever of 102.4. This carelessness... needs to have accountability applied as the suffering I experienced was debilitating. I missed work because of it and was so weak I couldn’t get out of bed. ”
December 19, 2020 2:28 PM
“Ordered a classic chicken sandwich that had white mayo and pickles on it. Within 5 hrs my stomach started rumbling, nausea began, and immediately after vomiting began. TMI: vomit was bright in orange color so I know it was because of the sandwich. Stomach cramps are still there now with a slight hea... dache. Just drinking clear fluids now. The sandwich was definitely contaminated! Do not eat at this location. ”
December 20, 2020 4:34 PM
“My friend and I didn’t eat anything all day after a snowshoe hike and wanted to eat a burger here. She ordered a legendary burger with cheese and onions, and a side of poutine, with a Diet Coke and coffee. I ordered a legendary burger with no cheese, and a side of fries and coleslaw with coffee. Imm... ediately after an hour of eating, I started I having an upset stomach with an urge to have diarrhea multiple times. My friend returned home to vomit during the evening and the next morning, followed by poops. I woke up with a gross sensation of nausea and immediately went to the bathroom. Called them and they were very nice about the issue, and have also filed a report themselves for health inspection. ”