Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
The recalled products are:
- Sesame seeds white org bulk, size: Variable, UPC: starts with 2 72125, all units sold from August 11, 2021 to November 16, 2021 inclusively, sold at Amaranth Whole Foods Market The Enjoy Centre, 101 Riel Dr., St. Albert, AB.
- Sesame seeds white org bulk, size: Variable, UPC: starts with 0 298569, Packed OCT-19-21, sold at Amaranth 4th Street Market, 1407 4th St., Calgary, AB
- Sesame seeds white org bulk, size: Variable, UPC: starts with 0 200804, Packed on OCT-21-21, sold at Amaranth Health, 5222 130 Ave. SE, Calgary, AB
- Sesame seeds white org bulk, size: Variable – sold in bulk, all product sold from August 23, 2021 to November 17, 2021, inclusively, sold at Amaranth Whole Foods Market, 7 Arbour Lake Dr. NW, Calgary, AB
- Going Nuts Salad Crunchy (Mix), 300 g, UPC: 6 28110 71284 4, code: L2136, sold in Alberta and online.
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website: recalls-rappels.canada.ca