IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
SUBWAY®Restaurants, Cherry Hills Boulevard, Menifee, CA, United States
April 13, 2017 11:14 PM
26926 Cherry Hills Boulevard, Menifee, 92586 California, United States
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 8, 2020 2:46 PM
“Eat Smart- Sweet Kale Chopped Salad Kit.
675153 SKU 7 0935189140 3
Symptoms began after first salad kit was eaten.
Symptoms continued and worsened after second kit was mixed and eaten two days ago.
NO INCLUDED "DRESSING" WAS USED.
Both my wife and I have been/are experiencing stomach flu like... symptoms. Severe Diarrhea, Stomach Cramps and chills. ”
November 8, 2020 7:36 PM
“I went through the drive thru and ate my meal around 3 pm Sat, 11/7. I had a double bacon cheeseburger and fries and a lemonade. I noticed the burger was pretty greasy, but I figured it's them and most ot their food is probably like that. By 8 am the next morning, I woke up nauseous and throwing up.... That lasted a few hours and now it's all lower GI issues. I have had stomach cramps and diarrhea every 30 min all day today. ”
November 4, 2020 4:26 PM
“I had a Carne Asada California burrito with no cheese and salsa, which I added their green salsa to. I have gotten this order for over a year. It was my second meal of the day, the first being cereal 6 hours earlier. Eaten with water. An hour after finishing my stomach began to knot up, then I began... throwing up. I was throwing up and in pain for 5 hours before finally falling asleep. I woke up once more to throw up again, and am finally feeling better the next morning. Just to make it worse, it was my 21st birthday and I had all friends over to watch me suffer on the bathroom floor. ”
November 10, 2020 1:14 PM
“I ate there I ate it at 9:15 pm on November 9th I ate a pepperoni and green peppers pizza with crazy bread and I have had Diarrhea since then and it hasn’t stopped yet ”
November 7, 2020 8:09 PM
“I bought the Marketside organic bananas and ate one. My stomach was in such pain. I’ve never experienced anything like it. About two days later one of the bananas turned black and there was a brown liquid all over my counter under it that looked like pop. So weird. ”
November 4, 2020 3:17 AM
“I've ordered from DoorDash in the past (8-12 months ago) and never had problems. I not have gotten nauseas, diarrhea And sharp stomach pains after I eat. This literally only happens when I order from DoorDash. I should know now to stop but it hasn't happens 5 times. Right now as I am typing I'm in t... he damn bathroom googling if this has happened or happening to anyone else. WTF! No more for me, idk whats going on. ”
October 29, 2020 7:33 PM
“3 weeks ago i went there and i ordered a big mac n fries my family ate there too. 20 min after i ate the big mac i started vomiting,by the next day i was vomiting and had diarrhea so i went to the hospital where i was told i had a virus in my blood the hospital helped me get on my feet but only la... sted 3 days where i then started vomiting black stuff and went back to having diarrhea at the same time all over again only this time i was hospitalized for 4 nights and 5 days .. i had some dryed blood from vomiting 3 night prier and was told my insides were bursed ... also i wanna add in i nearly lost my unborn baby due to this ... they had not contacted me with further notice they said 2 weeks id get an email and its been 3 weeks now .... not impressed with them at all ”
November 11, 2020 7:30 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 1,818 pounds of snack products by Stuffed Foods LLC due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen. The product contains soy, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to c... onsumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen snack product, “Mac & Cheese Bites,” may actually contain frozen “Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers” that were produced on Sept. 28, 2020. The following products are subject to recall:
- 9.75-oz. carton containing a plastic bag with 12 pieces of “Mac & Cheese Bites” and lot code 20272 or package code BEST IF USED BY: MAR 22 2022 on the end panel of the carton.
The problem was discovered after the firm received a customer complaint that a “Mac & Cheese Bite” carton contained “Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers.” These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 18, 2020 1:01 PM
“a breakfast chicken sandwich on a biscuit within 1/2 hr of eating the sandwich diarrhea started about the 3rd time in the bathroom i started vomiting badly ”