IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Walmart Supercenter, Deerfield Drive, Janesville, WI, USA
Nausea, Diarrhea, Sweating
5 months ago
BU 1355 1 4
32 OZ Bag
Purchased from here on Friday 8th of April 2022
I just open up the package immediately prior to ingesting. No holes or package damage.
I felt great; sat down to watch some tv while just snaking on dry lucky... charms and then felt like my wanted to throw up; I kept myself from puking but started to sweat and became extremely nauseous. Felt like stomach was flipping trying to throw up. I don't usually puke so that in itself was atypical. after the intense puking sensation somewhat subsided due to stabbing like pains in my upper stomach. Diarrhea would soon follow.
I would say about 10-20 minute after initial swallow. I would approximate 2/3 of a Cup of dry cereal. No milk. Nothing else eaten with it and just some water before. Started eating around 6 PM. this last Saturday early evening; stayed in bed for the rest of the weekend feeling like i would puke if i moved too quickly. Haven't been able to eat anything without becoming nauseous. Felt 75% Monday morning
Luckily, No one else ate any.
I only ate breakfast that morning at around 7 am. One egg; Toast; fried potatoes; slice of bacon. I typically eat a balanced diet with moderate portions.
Nothing atypical about the appearance; I didn't notice a smell at the time. It did taste slightly off but the marshmallow covered it up well enough I was still eating it. Smelling it again it does have a strange qualities like the marshmallow smell isn't as potent, strange undertone smell of the grain. Nothing like rotten eggs or anything super pungent. Just off. No I do not have any allergies. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Sweating
I purchased some coleslaw and a few other groceries from here, late in the evening sept 27th. my children and I ate our dinner together but I was the only one who ate the coleslaw. The package was completely sealed but the first bite did taste a... bit off. I had two more bites before I was done. About five hours later I experienced some pretty bad chills and then explosive watery diarrhea and stomach cramps. I have been feeling these symptoms amongst dizziness and full body weakness, loss of appetite for almost 48 hours now. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Weakness, Dizziness, Chills, Loss of Appetite
Claussen Deli-Style Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, I ate Claussen Dill Pickle Spears with some noodles for dinner. I hadn't eaten anything different from my family throughout the day, besides these pickles. I went to bed and woke up from a deep sleep sweating and unable to breathe... with severe stomach cramps. This was then followed by severe vomiting and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Sweating
3 yr old ate lucky charms. Was sick with GI issues for 2 weeks until we realized it might be the lucky charms and made him stop eating them. After removing them he slowly got better with his GI issues. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Everything I ordered had only chicken, no beef or steak protein. I felt fine until about 12 hours after finishing eating. I was nauseous and throwing up. I had lose stool as well. I've now had nothing to eat in over 12 hours and am still dry... heaving and throwing up water and stomach acid. I am feeling ok now. There was a 6 hour stretch of my stomach pains and noise waking myself up throughout the entire night.
Last night, | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Nausea, Vomiting
Over the last 2 weeks, the first time I was sick all night with horrible cramps and terrible diarrhea, shortly after eating. Thought I was just sick. Then few nights later ate it again, got I'll again. Then wondered if it was bad food. Told my daughter,... she said she saw something about Lucky Charms. Well that is what I was eating.
I am sure it was the cereal because that was the only thing I ate. I am convinced it was the cereal I started feeling sick approx. 1 hour after eating it both times. It lasted all night
I am offering the box with 2 servings gone, if it would help to solve this | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Vomiting
8 months ago
Yesterday, Burger, cheese fries Diheria and severe stomach cramps started 3 hours after and didnt eat any thing else after it started also the meal before it was 7.5 hours. | Symptoms: Cramps, Diarrhea, Nausea
Suspect custard Myself and son ate pre packaged mint chocolate chip on 8/11/21 and became sick on 8/12/21. My mother ate the remaining custard on 8/12/21 and became sick on 8/13/21 | Symptoms: Other, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I ate a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries and my stomach started hurting and i vomit the next day i woke up, my body feels weak and i lost appetite | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Ate poke bowl at 1pm. 9pm chills and fever. Was up all night with cramps and nausea. Started pooping my brains out at 5am. 27 times. Straight water. Puked at 5pm. Chills. Dehydrated. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Chills, Dehydration
Recent Interesting Reports
GHGA is recalling various products (see chart below) due to the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. No other GHGA products are affected by this recall. The products were sold to Kroger and distributed to retail stores on 9/11/22 in the states of Alabama, South Carolina,... and Georgia
Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short- term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, a Listeria monocytogenes infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women. To date, we are not aware of any illnesses linked to this recall. Please see attached photos for further identification. On 9/16/22 the firm was notified by their laboratory that a single sample of a product tested positive for Listeria monocytogenes.
Products affected are:
- Product Name: Asparagus Saute. Size: 9.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19027 0. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Diced Bell Pepper and White Onion. Size: 7 oz. UPC:8 26766 19004 1. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Diced Red Onion. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 18100 1. Sell-by Date: 9/19/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Fajita Mix. Size: 9.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19031 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Fiesta Corn. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 18462 0. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Hamburger Fixins. Size: 10 oz. UPC:8 26766 19028 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Hatch Chile Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14452 5. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Medium Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19071 3. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Mild Chunky Guacamole. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19053 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 254.
- Product Name: Large Mild Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19069 0. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 263.
- Product Name: Mango Habanero Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19044 7. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 264.
- Product Name: Medium Hatch Salsa. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19076 8. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 265.
- Product Name: Mexican Style Layered Bean Dip. Size: 20 oz. UPC:8 26766 14510 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 266.
- Product Name: Mild Guacamole Blender. Size: 13 oz. UPC:8 26766 19045 4. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 267.
- Product Name: Mild Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14434 1. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 268.
- Product Name: Mushroom Stir Fry Blend. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19010 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 269.
- Product Name: Seasoned Squash Onion & Dill. Size: 10.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19036 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 270.
- Product Name: Small Medium Hatch Chile Pico de Gallo. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 19062 1. Sell-by Date: 9/18/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 271.
- Product Name: Small Ranch Tray with Dip. Size: 21.0 oz. UPC:8 26766 19087 4. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 272.
- Product Name: Snacking Peppers. Size: 12 oz. UPC:8 26766 19037 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 273.
- Product Name: Spicy Guacamole Blender. Size: 9 oz. UPC:8 26766 14436 5. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 274.
- Product Name: Steak Topper. Size: 7.5 oz. UPC:8 26766 19026 3. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 275.
- Product Name: 3 Skewer Veggie Kabobs. Size: 22 oz. UPC:8 26766 19008 9. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 276.
- Product Name: Tri Pepper Blend. Size: 7 oz. UPC:8 26766 19003 4. Sell-by Date: 9/15/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 277.
- Product Name: Vegetable Bowl. Size: 42 oz. UPC:8 26766 18468 2. Sell-by Date: 9/17/2022. Lot Code: GHGA 278.
The Sell-by Date has expired, and products were previously removed from store shelves and are no longer for sale. However, products could still be in possession of consumers. The Sell By Dates and Lot numbers are located on the top primary label of each product. These products were packaged in clear plastic containers and sold primarily in Kroger stores in the produce or deli sections.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund or they may discard the product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: GHGA
Brand name: GHGA
Product recalled: Ready-To-Eat Vegetable Products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: September 20, 2022
Yesterday, Old chicken from a fast food This place sell old food and no hygiene at all, i had to go to the hospit because of it and ruin all my holiday. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
I ate the 55+ Rise 'N Shine with fruit instead of meat, around 10:15 AM on Friday 09-09-2022. I also had coffee to drink there. About 2.5 hours later, I started having severe stomach pains, and diarrhea. It's been about 4 hours since I ate, the stomach... pains come and go, the diarrhea seems to have halted. I am sure it was the breakfast I had here,I did not eat anything else since, or before the meal there. WATCH OUT! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Something else, Stomach Pain
from here, Order pick up for 8pm, arrived but when it came to 8pm they said it still wasn’t being made yet but soon appeared 10 minutes later. They said they were busy, but we didn’t think they’d rush orders and be careless. We looked at the... chicken and thought it looked different, we assumed it was because we hadn’t eaten there for so long - maybe they’d changed it. Turns out, it was just bad chicken. I woke up at 3am with severe stomach cramps that have lasted all the way through till 10am, alongside sickness. It happened Last night | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
1 week ago
Last night and I started getting sick an hour after eating TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks with marinade sauce, This mozzarella sticks I've been throwing up to and I bought then from here | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
My husband and I ate there on Monday night. By Tuesday morning we were both ill. I experienced nausea, vomiting, and fever while he experienced diarrhea and fever. We suspect it was the chicken, since that’s the main item we had in common (my salad had all chicken and his bowl had half). | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
4 weeks ago
Ate a couple bowls of Lucky Charms and almost immediately started cramping and getting chills, followed by over thirty minutes sitting on the toilet. Not fun! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Chills