IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Pimento cheese
Had the Classic Carol chicken salad, pimento cheese and the grape salad. Shared the pimento with another person who thankfully did not get sick. Was feeling ill within 12 hours. Had diarrhea, heat flashes, stomach cramps and vomiting. The diarrhea was the worst as it was watery... and constant for about 16 hours from onset. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Either Olivia’s Organic Baby Arugula, or Pawley’s Island pimento cheese.
I bought the above groceries at Roche Bros., W Roxbury, MA, Friday afternoon. Dinner at 6 consisted of a piece of toasted Dave’s Bread, the arugula, and a bit of pimento cheeses. I woke up with nausea... around 11:30. I was lying in bed feeling awful … until the minute I had to run to the bathroom. I experienced violent , uncontrollable projectile vomiting . A few times from 12-1, and then once after 1. It was so (involuntarily) loud that my housemate down the hall heard it through 2 closed doors.
The only food that came up was the arugula. IDK the significance of that. (I want to add that I had consumed 1/2 loaf of that Dave’s Bread in the previous week w/o any issues.)
The pcp on call was pretty sure it was food poisoning. She suggested an ambulance to the ER, but by the time she called back, I was done vomiting. I’ve been in bed, still feeling off, all day yesterday and today. It’s Sunday night now, and I had ‘normal’ food for the first time in 2 days
I | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Sep 8, 2023
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with valid chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operation.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation... certificate
- comments: observed no certified food manager on duty while tcs foods are being prepared, handled, and served, such as (chicken, coleslaw, milk) must be on site at all times. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed several tcs food items stored at inadequate temperatures ranging from 44-49 f. Instructed manager to ensure all cold foods are stored at 41 f and below. Manager discarded: 2 gallon tuna salad, 1 gallon chicken salad, 4 q corn dog batter, 2 pounds of shrimp, 40 pounds of chicken, 3 pounds of fresh tuna, 6 gallon tortilla soup, 20 pounds of baked beans, 5 pounds of potato salad, 10 pounds caramelized onion, 10 pounds of ham, 4 pounds pork belly, 4 heavy whipping cream, 2. 5 gallon buttermilk, 2 gallon skim milk, 4 gallon whole milk, 5 pounds of cream cheese, 5 pounds provolone, 2 pounds spinach, 8 quart yogurt, 6 quart pimento cheese, 2 gallon cesar dressing, 5 gallon ranch dressing, 5 gallon chutney, 2 quart salsa, and 10 pounds turkey breast ($1400). Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk-in cooler with temperatures fluctuating between 45-47 f. Instructed manager to ensure all cold holding units have an ambient air temperature of 41 f and below. The manager had the cooler serviced by technician priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 5 roaches in the water heater closet of the facility. Observed 20 small flies throughout the facility, in the bar area, in the kitchen, and the bakery area. Instructed manager to service all areas affected by pests. Pest control service recommended. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a) citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed debris and soil build up on floors around shelving and equipment throughout kitchen. Instructed manager to clean.
3 months ago
Tennessee food city ,taco bell Checkers and pizza hut pizza hut tasted like a strong chemical was put in it
Now and several times before now here in kodak TN I bought totinos pizza from a store called food city I've bought several items from that store... that has made me very ill from BBQ chicken that they make there and their food city brand Jalapeno pimento cheese. had a chemical taste too it they make there at the store to lettuce and meats and frozen foods last year I bought a JTM hoagie kit from there last year it was from 2009 it was 2021 I've also bought freezer food from there that looks tampered with when open the boxes the package inside is opened and the flap of the boxes don't look right like it was opened and glued back shut also the Checkers and taco bell here in kodak Tennessee has made me ill You may have missed my last message I allot of food down here in Kodak Tennessee has made me sick and doesn't taste right some of the food I've ate I suspect some of the employees doing stuff to because it taste like strong chemicals and burns my mouth , throat and stomach and blood in stool and urine | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Bloody Stool, Chest Pain
Ate Pimento cheese around noontime and a small amount around dinner time. My son threw up all night, I was throwing up the next morning. Lasted about 36 hours. My wife didn't eat any and she was fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
4 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, other: Painful fullness
Suspected source: Pimento cheese
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Pimento Cheese and wine
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
9 months ago
Ate a couple tablespoons of the pimento cheese. In about 6 to 8 hours later I was throwing up. Also had diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, other: Other
Suspected source: pimento cheese, sandwich
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: One Week
Additional information: 1/2 sandwich only. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps