IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
Saturday we bought KFC chicken and everyone we ate it didn't hurt, it caused us a stomach infection | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate a simple famous star on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and today Sunday the diarrhea doesn't stop and tomorrow I'm going to check because the stomach ache I have is horrible #apodacanl #mexico | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
2 years ago
diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Recent Interesting Reports
I bought my daughter a beverage from Starbucks a strawberry cream Frappuccino after lunch which looked more like a smoothie. Within a half hour she became very sick and started vomiting horribly . It’s now 7:26pm and is still unwell. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Nov.14 i ordered from Tim Hortons a crispy chicken wrap I want to kno if others have had food poisoning from there. Of course Foodland said no way it was their fish burgers. I've been deathly ill & its not over yet..I'm terribly weak & am now... having trouble breathing Haven't even been able to shower. I live alone and am unhealthy. It's been absolutely horrible. Very comparable to Ecoli | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness
Yesterday last night texas at Peoria Not sure None | Symptoms: Other
yesterday I vomited and had diarrhea and sweats for 4 to 5 hours chicken salad from chicken salad chick enterprise alabama also had sweating abdominal pain and dizziness onset of symptoms 45 minutes after eating | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Dizziness, Sweating, Vomiting, Night Sweats, Nausea, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
Persia Foods is recalling NC brand Coconut Cake Powder due to insects. This product was distributed in British Columbia.
The recalled product is:
- NC Coconut Cake Powder, 500 g, Code: BB 01/05/2024. UPC: 6 260333 800416.
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product....
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
FDA announced the recall of 7,584 units (2oz each) and 1 box of 50lb bulk product (total) of shrimp product by EL Chilar-HF, LLC due to undeclared Red #40. These products were distributed in the US.
The recalled products:
- ORALE! CAMARON MOLIDO, GROUND SHRIMP, NET WT.... 2 OZ. 57 g (in paper cartons) (12 packages per case of 2 oz each), PACKED & DISTRIBUTED BY: LISY CORP., INGREDIENTS: Precooked Shrimp and Salt., UPC: 096786202233. Lot: F-219
- ORALE! CAMARON NATURAL, NATURAL SHRIMP, NET WT. 2 OZ. 57 g (in paper cartons) (12 packages per case of 2 oz each), PACKED & DISTRIBUTED BY: LISY CORP., INGREDIENTS: Precooked Shrimp and Salt., UPC: 096786203209. Lot: F-219
- EL CHILAR CAMARON NATURAL, NATURAL SHRIMP, NET WT. 2 Oz. (57g) (in paper cartons) (12 packages per case of 2 oz each), DIST. BY: EL CHILAR., INGREDIENTS: PRECOOKED SHRIMP AND SALT, UPC: 874250003445. Lot: F-219
- BLUM'S SHRIMP SHRED DRIED SHRIMP, COOKED IN SALT WATER, BLUM'S SEAFOOD PRODUCTS LLC, Net Wt. 50 LBS. (22.68 KG). Lot: 230828
This recall was initiated on 9/20/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled products.
In case you experience harm from these products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.