Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory disclosure or reminder statement on the menu and menu board for raw or undercooked foods. Management instructed to disclose or describe which foods can be ordered raw or undercooked and link those items to a reminder statement on the menu and menu board. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed packaged desserts not properly labeled in the prep cooler. Management instructed to label all desserts with common name, name of manufacturer and address, ingredients, net contents, etc.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the interior of the deep fryer, microwave, interior of oven and prep tables.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: clean the wall behind the cooking equipment and the floor beneath the cooking equipment.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed a food handling employee without a food handler certificate. Management instructed that all food handling employees must show proof of training.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previously cited core violation from 10/16/2019 on report #2315932 observed not to be corrected as follows: violation #58 allergen training is required for all employees that have a city for chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and maintain certificate on site. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.