Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no procedure in place for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Instd to provide procedure and necessary supplies effective against norovirus. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing signs or posters near hand washing sinks in food preparation area and inside washrooms. Must provide.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory disclosure and reminder statement on the menu. Management instructed to disclose which foods can be ordered raw or undercooked and to link those foods to a reminder statement on the meno that states that eating raw or undercooked foods can increase your risk of foodborne illness. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: must provide visible and working thermometer inside 2-door prep cooler.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employees not wearing hair restraints while food is being prepared and served. Instructed to wear hair restraints at all times food is prepared and served.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: observed wiping cloths stored on top of prep tables. Must properly store wiping cloths in a sanitizing solution when not in use.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed rusty food storage shelving in basement food prep area. Must repaint or replace.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaking faucet base at the 3-compartment sink located in the basement. Must repair and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: no covered waste receptacle provided in the unisex employee washroom. Must provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor under around and behind cooking equipment and underneath 3-compartment sink located in the basement. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed heavy dust build up on ceiling ventilation vents inside washrooms. Must clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from 01/03/2019 inspection report#2243995. #37 observed no labels on the paletas. Management instructed to properly label all foods. #57 observed food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees. #58 observed the certified food manager without an allergen training certificate. Must show proof of training for all certified food managers. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090.