Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy from each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up procedure or supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide both. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: observed an outdated lab analysis dated from 2012 for the sushi rice ph. Premises prepares and serves sushi rice for the fried sushi rolls. Management instructed to provide an updated lab analysis for the ph of the sushi rice and must maintain lab results that are less than 5 years old. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the interior and exterior of the prep coolers, oven next to deep fryers, deep fryers, and prep tables.