Gandolfo's New York Deli, 158 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 9 months ago
Main Street, Salt Lake City, 84101 Utah, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“A downtown Salt Lake City deli with a dirty kitchen and a refrigerator that couldn’t keep foods cold, was shut down Wednesday by the Salt Lake County Health Department.
Among the most serious problems found:
• Employee personal foods are stored with useable food product.
• A food handler touched ready-to-eat food with bare hands.
• Cream cheese, feta, cut vegetables, raw eggs and cooked deli meat are being held at too high a temperature, potentially causing bacteria growth.
• Shelves throughout the kitchen are unclean to sight and touch.
• The floor is dirty in various areas; egg shells and debris were found behind and under grill area; walls are dirty in various areas.