Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods without original city of chicago food service manager and certificate on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no thermometer in the milk cooler stored in the kitchen. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all coolers units.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no current pest control log book on the premises. Instructed person in charge that a licensed pest control company and operator must provide at least 2 pest inspections a year and the reports must be maintained in the log book. Instructed to provide a current pest control log book and pest inspection report. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c). No citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed milk crates being used as shelving throughout the walk-in cooler and freezer, food prep and storage areas. Must remove and provide shelving that is 6' off the floor and provides floor accessibility to ensure adequate facility cleaning.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed food splash in the interior of the freezer in the back storage area. Instructed to clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed missing ceiling tile on the ceiling in the dry storage room above the shelves on the left side. Instructed to provide and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed two burnt out light bulbs on the ceiling in the kitchen near the walk-in cooler. Instructed to replace and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed emloyees handling food in the kitchen with no food handler certificates on site. Instructed to maintain records at all times.