IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
You can get food poisoning from all types of meat. Chicken and beef are the most consumed meats and are a high risk of causing food poisoning. Meat contamination can occur during processing, manufacturing, or preparation if mishandled. Common bacteria contamination includes salmonella and E.coli.
June 1, 2021 9:10 PM
“We both ate the salad. We had different main dishes. My brother and I ate salad, he ate shrimp and I ate spaghetti with meatballs. We drove home and both got sick about 2 hours later. It happened on Tuesday, June 1, 2021,
Update: I am ok today. My brother was still having the same symptoms. We al... so learned there was a stomach bug going around so maybe that could be a factor if no one else has reported being sick. We just thought it was odd that we both got sick about the same time after eating and we had not been around each other for days prior. ”
May 30, 2021 1:05 AM
“Ordered burrito and taco combo, asked to replace crunchy one for soft taco in order. Got super upset stomach, major diarrhea. Just called the store manager on duty and asked to check his meat/food that i got very sick. He sounded very ignorant. I will not eat there again...ever i mean it. ”
May 29, 2021 11:09 PM
“This restaurant 1 person vomited 30 minutes after eating salad with (imitation) crab meat
May 29, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: May 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago food service manager on site nor city of chicago food service sanitation certificate posted on premises while tcs foods are being handled such as beef, chicken and smoke meats... are being cut and packaged. Instructed that certified food service manager has to be present at all times tcs foods are being handled. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrhea events. Management instructed to provide all supplies listed on the clean up procedure. Priority foundation 7-38-005
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear wrapped rear area for hand washing. Instructed to install a hand washing sink with hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels in the rear wrapped area. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c).
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 28, 2021 11:27 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 20,025 pounds of fully cooked, not shelf stable meat and poultry meatballs and pork patties by King's Command Foods, LLC. due to misbranding and they contain egg, milk, and/or wheat, known allergens, which is not declared on the product label. There hav... e been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to the consumption of these products.
The recalled products are:
- 10-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "3.75 oz RIB SHAPED PORK PATTIES WITH BBQ SAUCE" with code 2549616/72314 and "USE BY 3/2/2022," that contain undeclared wheat which is not represented on the label.
- 15-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "3.0 oz RIB SHAPED PORK PATTIES WITH BBQ SAUCE" with code 72314 and "USE BY 3/2/2022", that contain undeclared wheat which is not represented on the label.
- 15-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "0.50oz SWEDISH MEATBALLS" with code 72148 and "USE BY 1/7/2022", containing undeclared egg which is not represented on the label.
- 14-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "0.50oz SWEDISH MEATBALLS WITH SAUCE" with code 72147 and "USE BY 1/7/2022", containing undeclared egg which is not represented on the label.
- 10-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "0.5 OZ CHICKEN AND BEEF MEATBALLS" with code 72180 and "USE BY 1/7/2022", containing undeclared milk which is not represented on the label.
- 10-lb. bulk-packed cases containing "0.50 oz MEATBALLS" with code 01380 displayed beneath the barcode and "USE BY 1/14/2022," containing undeclared egg and milk which is not represented on the label.
- 10-lb. bulk-packed cases containing ".5 oz HOMESTYLE MEATBALLS" with code 00133 and "USE BY 1/7/2022," containing undeclared milk which is not represented on the label.
- 20-lb. bulk-packed cases containing ".5 OZ ITALIAN STYLE MEATBALLS" with code 72182 and "USE BY 3/2/2022," containing undeclared egg which is not represented on the label.
These items were produced on January 08, 2021, January 15, 2021, and March 03, 2021. and were distributed for food service use in California, Idaho, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in food service freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products, please throw them away or returned them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing food poisoning symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more information, please check on FSIS website: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
May 28, 2021 3:08 PM
“We ordered two shrimp PO boy’s and a chicken tender PO boy, and they gave us undercooked meat and seafood. Woke up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, and painful stomach cramps. I could not lie down without vomiting. It got so worse that all that was left was bile from my stomach. This is th... e first time I got severely sick or poisoned, and we agreed as a family never to order from this restaurant again after this public health violation. ”
May 28, 2021 10:13 AM
“President’s Choice frozen Meat Lasagna Only I got sick, took 2 hours before symptoms. Watery diarrhea for 30 minutes long. It happened Yesterday ”
May 27, 2021 10:08 AM
“I had the spicy tuna and spicy salmon. Later that night I had a bad headache and my eyes itched. The next morning I woke up with my eyes swollen and a rash all over my face that was very sensitive. I took a Benadryl to help calm the reaction. The rash spread from my face/eyes to my neck and back aft... er 24 hours. I am thinking this is a case of histamine-induced food poisoning from the tuna. I have sushi about twice a week so I know this isn't where I am suddenly allergic to fish. Histamine-induced food poisoning can happen when raw fish (especially red meat fish) sits out too long. ”
May 26, 2021 11:23 PM
“I got sick from either rotisserie bbq chicken or sliced cooked chicken deli meat on Sunday May 23. I had both that day and they were both bought on May 23. I had terrible stomach pains and diarrhea that night.
I smelled both foods the next day and the sliced cook chicken deli meat smelled weird bu... t I can’t be sure which item it was ”