Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy for employees health. In structed to provide. Priority foundation issued 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed employee procedure for vomiting and diarrheal events. However must provide all the necessary items in policy including disposable gloves, face mask, disposable mop. Priority foundation.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of ( tcs) foods inside cooler. . A2 large pots,( approx 40-lbs of cooked goat in cooler at improper temperature of 55. 0f, 51. 0f,10-lbs of green homemade salsa, and green sauce at 55. 0f 25-lb bucket of sour cream at 50. 0f, 25-lb of beef soup at 59. 0f,10-lbs of cooked corn/ beef with broth at 49. 0f. 2-lb of cooked steak at 86. 0f 3-lbs of raw chicken breast at 50. 0f, 2-lb of beef steak at 49. 0f. All foods removed and discarded at cost approx $200. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold tcs foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready to eat(tcs) prepared foods held more than 24 hours,( salsa,beef,soups,etc)not date marked. Instructed to identify food with prepared date and consumed, used by or discard date. Priority foundation
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed large cooler being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 50. 0f. Cooler must maintain temperature of 41. 0f or below. Instructed not to use. Must repair. Instructed to use additional cooler on site thats 41. 0f or below-cos. Cooler will be taged held for inspection until tag is removed by the health dept. Priority violation issued 7-38-005
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chlorine chemical test paper kit for 3- compartment sink dishwashing facilities. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation issued 7-38-005
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed front prep hand sink in poor repair,( missing hot water faucet handle, only able to retrieve water from knob under handwashing sink. Also very low water pressure at rear prep handwashing sink by 3- compartment sink. Instructed to repair and maintain both handwashing sinks by reinspection in 2 days. Priority violation issued 7-38-030(c).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training for managers with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Must provide