IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 12, 2021 10:07 PM
“Ordered the "Rustic Italian Penne", It smelled and tasted a little odd, and by no means was it good, but it didn't taste outright rotten either, just an overpowering spice like taste, I just figured it was made with ingredients I don't eat regularly or some fragrant spices, in hind sight I'm fairly... sure it was made with expired ingredients, and it probably had those properties because it was 1/2 rotten. I don't think I ever vomited so hard (Think I busted every capillary in my face.) Definitely my own fault for not trusting my instincts, Life Lesson: If you find your food smells or tastes funny, Even if only a little bit, Get something else from Someone else... It went in the fridge after supper Around 8:30pm yesterday (Only had a few bites of it at supper) finished it at around 1:00Am This morning and some 15 odd hours later right before we ordered food tonight around 6:00Pm i got this tight swollen feeling in my throat, and just all around sick, a bit cold, (not fever cold, just chilled) and fatigued. Shortly after eating supper tonight that swollen feeling in my throat made me vomit. Don't chance eating anything that seems even a little bit off, odds are more likely than not that the food isn't just made with ingredients you are unfamiliar with, but more likely has just gone bad (or made with off ingredients to begin with.) Make the safer call and just get something else, probably from someone else. ”
March 8, 2021 11:48 PM
“My mom had an Italian sub and started vomiting and throwing up 4 hours after eating it. My mom ate an Italian sub and symptoms started 4 hours after eating. My dad got a roast beef sandwich and is feeling fine ”
March 6, 2021 3:58 PM
“For the second time I have vomited several hours after consuming Progresso soup. The first time I thought it was just a fluke but the next week the same thing happen. It just induced vomiting. The first was Italian Wedding and just now Beef Barley. What’s going on? Too much of a coincidence. ”
March 4, 2021 4:41 PM
“Last night I had an Italian sandwich, a No. 3. This morning, I woke up with stomach pain and diarrhea. I don't eat at this sandwich shop a whole lot, and I really didn't have anything with it besides potato chips. It had to be the meat--perhaps it was not stored correctly or it went bad. ”
March 2, 2021 7:57 PM
March 2, 2021 1:54 PM
“Ate lunch at 4:00 pm, 03/01/2021, with a group and ordered an Italian Sub with ranch, white american cheese, oil, and vinegar. I started feeling symptoms at 7:30 am, 03/02/2021, this morning nausea and stomach cramping. My friends texted me as well to ask if I had the same symptoms as them and it tu... rns out we did. ”
February 28, 2021 7:17 PM
“I was Rushing to get home after a long day and stopped and got me and my boyfriend subs around 8pm i got An Italian and he got a cheesesteak. I woke up the first time around 10pm with horrible vomiting and diarrhea then every 30-45 mins following until about 11 am the next morning. I will Never eat... here again. Worst experience ever. ”
February 23, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 18, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following foods at improper temperatures inside of the 3 door prep cooler: ham at 49. 3f, baked potatoes at 52. 3f, vodka sauce at 51. 3f, hamurger at 49. 5f, shredded lettuce at 51. 3f, roasted peppers at 49... . 3f, italian sausage at 49. 8f. Management voluntarily discarded approximately 15# of food worth $80. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed the 3 door prep cooler with an air temperature of 49f. The prep cooler was used to store tcs foods such as meat and cooked vegetables. Management instructed to repair and maintain the cooler below 41f. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: remove all of the dead insects from the basement floor.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: detail clean the grease on the outside and inside of the oven, deep fryers and under the flat top grill.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: clean the toilets in both washrooms.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: clean the grease buildup on the wall and wall base behind the cooking equipment. Clean the debris on the floor throughout the basement.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: detail clean the grease on the ventilation hood and filters.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 19, 2021 7:38 PM
“Fish sandwich Ji was the only one how got sick I'm I can have anything in my mouth my tongue feel funny like tingling sensation
1 hour after eating ”
March 18, 2021 4:26 PM
“We ordered and ate the big platter—that’s $60–which includes chicken, ribs, veggies, and potatoes. My husband and son are the only ones who had the chicken. By 2am, my son was vomiting profusely, and by 8am so was my husband. Beware!!! ”
March 22, 2021 11:32 AM
“We order the pan pizza, we started eating it we thought it was very cheesy come to fine out we were eating raw dough. My 2 year old baby was throwing up. Me and my sister have nausea and diarrhea. Very disgusting ”
April 2, 2021 12:30 PM
“My husband and I ate the meat lasagna last night, and a couple hours later we started having diarrhea and vomiting. It started with aches and pains and nausea. My husband had to go to the ER for severe pain, he was dry heaving and pale white and had a low temperature. ”
April 2, 2021 7:23 PM
“Ben and Jerry’s ice cream I think I ate Ice cream at 8:30pm. By one am in the morning I was very sick will all 4 symptoms ”
April 3, 2021 12:31 PM
“I had lunch with a friend and noticed that the dish I usually get, St. Johns Bay scallops and shrimp, had strange looking and tasting scallops. I was absorbed in our conversation and didn't really think about it while I was eating. Several hours later I had severe abdominal pain and cramps, nausea,... shakes, and finally vomited a number of times. Over a number of hours the pain subsided after the last time I vomited but I am quite sure that those scallops were bad. ”
March 28, 2021 10:30 PM
“Ate a roast beef sandwich meal and soon after had the worst diarrhea I've ever had, sweating, and dehydration. Today been feeling unwell and now have some chills and a sore bottom. ”
April 9, 2021 3:36 PM
“Terra vegetable chips original I ate a handful of chips within 30 minutes I have extreme pain and discomfort in my stomach, I'm nauseated and vomiting and sweaty even though I'm freezing. This happened 2 weeks ago after eating the chips as well
Today and two weeks ago ”
March 20, 2021 6:40 PM
“Quesadilla burger Doordashed quesadilla burger march 19th around 9pm. Woke up at 6am with vomiting amd diarrhea. Diarrhea persisting through day. ”
March 30, 2021 6:49 PM
“Me and my boyfriend had order some food from here a few nights ago. I ate most of the wings and he only had a few bites of his burger. Yesterday I wasn’t feeling good in the morning then today it got worse. I had to go to the er to find out it’s food poisoning and that’s the only place we ate togeth... er. And now he is saying his stomach hurts as well ”