Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certificate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.