El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant
Symptoms: Nausea Vomiting
“My parents came into town and we decided to order Mexican to pick up. My husband ordered steak fajitas. We ate at approximately 6:30pm. My husband complained of feeling like he could throw up and sick to his stomach by bedtime. He kept having gas and belching. He finally went... to the bathroom and several times violently vomited everything he ate up. He works in the medical field and said he definitely had food poisoning. He has to work today and I feel so bad for him. ”
1) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
2) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
3) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow... flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
4) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
5) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
Source: a816-restaurantinspection.nyc.gov ”
Symptoms: Diarrhea Nausea Fever Vomiting
“My husband and I had dinner on a Friday night and on Sunday afternoon we were both extremely ill. It's wednesday now been out of work for two days and I still don't feel right. ”