Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: 2-102. 14(o) found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: 4-204. 112(b) instructed to provide thermometer visible inside all reach-in coolers.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-602. 12 noted prepackaged soup on display cooler with missing ingredients. Instructed to provide. (if made from two or more ingredients, a list of ingredients and subingredients in descending order. Predominance by weight).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 instructed to rodent proofed bottom of front entrance and rear exit door.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: 3-305. 11 observed food boxes/containers in basement dry storage area are stored under some exposed sewage pipes. Food containers must be remove from some exposed sewage pipes or properly enclose sewer lines that are not shielded to intercept potential drips. Instructed to properly enclose sewer lines that are not shielded to intercept potential drips or remove the said boxes.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: 4-301. 12 instructed to provide 3 working drain stoppers for 3 compartment sink.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 backflow preventer device not located behind coffee machine in rear prep area instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: 5-501. 113(a) instructed to provide lid/cover for garbage receptacle in serving area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-201. 17 instructed to clean and maintain ceiling vent cover inside washroom.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide certificate for each employee.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 found no approved allergen training certificate in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training certification.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13 (b:3) previous priority foundation violation not corrected from inspection report# 2484919 issued on 02-19-2021. Violation #56 not corrected - premises reheat soups using gas stove without proper ventilation. Instructed to provide proper ventilation above gas stove in rear prep area. Issued 2 day notice. Priority violation 7-42-090 citation issued