IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Green sauce
The last three times I ate there I got severe diarrhea within 30 minutes. So October 2022.
11/01 update: I decided to go back there on Sunday. This time I didn't get sour cream, I didn't get the red sauce, I didn't get the grilled vegetables with... all the grease. I still had diarrhea. I don't know what's causing this. All I had was chicken, brown rice, pico de gallo, green sauce. cheese and lettuce
I eat at other Mexican restaurants and never ever ever get diarrhea. I also eat out at other restaurants and no get it either. Always happens within 30 minutes. Like I was in the store the other day and I had to run to the bathroom twice I couldn't even finish shopping. It was that bad. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Stomach Pain,Cramps,Chills
Suspected source: Bean cheese burrito with green sauce
Onset: Nausea started about 25 min after consuming
Duration: So far 5 hrs
Additional information: No | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Ate dinner at one of our favorite restaurants last night. I had Carne asada plate and am fine. Fiancee had an enchilada plate with pork and green sauce woke up in middle of night horribly sick- stomach cramps, Diarrhea, vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Report date: Jul 15, 2022
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found tcs foods at improper temperature: 10 pounds of cooked rice stored in plastic container at temp of 45. 6f to 46. 7f and 48f; 5 pounds grilled sliced pork at temp of 45. 5f... to 46f, green sauce at temp of 47. 7f. Mentioned products were stored inside the walk-in cooler in the basement. Pulled chicken at temp of 47. 7f; chiuahuah shredded cheese at 46. 6f; beef with sauce at temp of 44. 5f to 45f. Four fresh eggs at temp of 58f, guacamole at temp of 49. 1f, products mentioned were stored inside the prep cooler in the kitchen. Cold food must maintain a temp of 41f and below. Food discarded and denatured. Pounds 20, value 300
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: must store wiping cloths in prep areas in a sanitizer bucket between uses to prevent cross-contamination. Instructed to maintain.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: multi-use utensils used for customers, stored on wheel cart in hallway between front and rear dining area must be covered or inverted, including water pitchers.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: not able to check backflow prevention device at ice machine in basement; unit is surrounded with clutter from containers, brooms, shelves, pots etc. Install the backflow prevention device if it is not already. Remove items. Backflow prevention devices must be easy to locate, service, and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: missing and broken light shield in prep. Dishroom and basement. Replace
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from 9-1-2020, report #2386666. #47) 4-101. 19: standing water and rust on top of the lid of the grease trap in the dish room. Surface must be smooth and cleanable #55)6-201. 11: rusty floor inside the walk-in cooler, not easily cleanable. Surface must be smooth, cleanable, and non-absorbent material. Peeling paint on basement floor, instructed to re-paint. Missing floor tiles between the main front door and secondary door. Replace said tiles. Holes on walls in basement, peeling paint in basement area. Must repair smoothly. Missing ceiling tiles in basement replace #58) 2-102. 12: no allergen training certificates provided on site. Instructed to provide for all certified food service managers priority foundation violation:7-42-090 citation issued
4 months ago
1st time eating there. I went in the afternoon around 12:30. My daughters didn’t eat there (as they wanted tropical smoothie). I ate a lemon chicken bowl with mushrooms & spinach + green sauce. That evening, bad stomach pain . Diarrhea & vomiting all night until this... morning. Praying this passes
I isolated the time & foods I and my family ate, this is the only food that I ate differently than them. Therefore, I am sure it was good from here. Time now is 10:39am, just finished vomiting again. Never will I go back there! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
I got a chicken salad yesterday with pico green sauce sour cream fajita black and pinto beans and chicken. I have been having diarrhea ever since I went to bed and woke up to bumps on my lip which lead me to believe it’s a virus. I can’t stop using the bathroom and I’m nauseas. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Last night through this morning , Cheese enchiladas in green sauce with refried beans and Spanish rice, not sure which. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Tapeworms from sushi with the green sauce from few years back, other people have actually got food poisoning though if you check the reviews on google etc. | Symptoms: Other
Had the new chicken asado with brown rice, blk beans, green sauce, tomatoes, sour cream, and lettuce at 3:30pm on April 28th. At 8pm I started developing chills and felt like I wanted to vomit. I woke up at around 3am in a cold sweat and dizziness.... Almost collapsed walking to the bathroom and couldn't go. Had to call in sick. Next day symptoms continued with several diarrhea trips. Temperature at 100.3 more diarrhea trips the following day, but was functioning otherwise.
Woke up at 4am on May 1st and two more diarrhea trips to the bathroom. Now I'm on my phone and found this website to report this. Hopefully today is the end of this. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Chills, Sweating
We had different things but both had lettuce, cheese, green sauce and fajita veggies, It happened Yesterday we ate at this location. We don't live together and didn't see each other yesterday and both ordered from the same restaurant and both have diarrhea and stomach cramping and nausea., | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps